Chapter Twelve

Soon he enters again with the tall boss man and they both seem surprised. "How are you free?" The boss asks. "Easy, magic." I say. They stare at me like I am dumb and I sigh. "So, why am I in this hella dark room tied to a chair?" I ask. "Because, we could use you in a fight against a long term enemy of ours." The boss says. I rub my face. "This is why my mom told me to be cautions." I mutter and looks at them. "Fine, only if I can come and go as I please and not stay in this room. Gives me goose bumps." I shudder. "Deal, I am Slenderman owner of this mansion.  This is Masky one of my proxies." Slender says indicating to the male next to him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Vesper. Angel of War." I stand up. "Come, you need your wounds taken care of. Masky, take him to EJ then introduce him to the others of the mansion." Slender says then teleports away. "Come on." Masky growls and I follow him down the hall glancing around slightly. "So how long have you been a proxy?" I ask. "A few years." Masky says vaguely. I nod my head. "Your eyes look so familiar but I can't place where I have seen them." I say. "A lot of people share my eye color." He says. I roll my eyes and sighs. We reach what looks like a normal door until it is opened to reveal medical supplies and stuff you would find in a hospital. "EJ, would you be willing to heal up this guy?" Masky asks and another male turns to reveal his blue mask and brown hair peeking out of his hood. "Yeah, I can do that. Sit on the bed there and I'll be over."  EJ says and I nod and sits on the bed watching him. "I'm going to need you to pull off your hoodie and shirt so I can get to your shoulder and what other wounds you may have." EJ says. I glance at Masky then EJ nervously. "I can take care of those wounds myself. I just need you to heal my wings, please." I say. "I can do that." He says and I release my wings and stretch them so the wound can be accessed easier. "A hole straight through them in an important part. I'm surprised you were even able to fly with your wings damaged like that." EJ cleans the wounds and I clench my fists digging my nails into my palms. He wraps them and then leaves a med kit next to me and pushes Masky out. "I'll bring you some clean clothes so while I am gone you can take care of your other wounds." EJ says then closes the door. I pull off my hoodie and shirt but keeps my mouth guard and eye cover on as I tear into the med kit my binder still on. I clean the minor wounds and cover them with band aids then focuses on the cut in my shoulder. "Deep and needs stitches. Great, just my luck. The one thing I'm not good at." I mutter and cleans the dried blood away. I dig through the med kit looking for needles and surgical thread. I hear the door open and close but thinks nothing of it until I hear EJ. "So I brought you some clothes. I don't know if they are going to fit because I don't know your size." EJ looks up at me from the clothes as I stare at him with unseen wide eyes. He seems to freeze. "You're a girl?" He asks and I leap off the bed and backs away from him. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. I am clearly a dude." I lie but I know he doesn't believe me. "Fine, yes. I am but you can't tell anyone." I say. "What do I get out of it? I'm not agreeing to keep something from the others if I don't get anything out of it." He says. "Of course not. Everyone has to gain something." I growl. "I'll do anything." I say. "How about you be my little pet and listen to me and do whatever and wear what ever I say to." He says and I can hear his sadistic grin. "Deal." I snap. He sets the clothes on a counter and goes to leave. "Real quick though since you know. Can you stitch up my shoulder? I have already disinfected it and cleaned but if I tried to stitch it the end result wouldn't be good and might get infected." I mutter. EJ laughs and helps me with my shoulder then I quickly pull on the clean shirt and hoodie. "Thanks." I mumble. "No problem, Pet." He says and I exit the room.