Chapter Nine

Lj ignores Sally and gets in my face. "How about I gut you and string your guts around the forest?" He snarls. "Bring it fucker. I'm not afraid of clowns." I growl.  Me and Lj stare into each others eyes before I kick him away from me his claws scratching my neck. "You asked for it." Lj snaps. I steal a knife from the closest person to me and slashes at Lj. "I'll kick your ass to kingdom come clown fuck." I spit and a battle breaks out. I launch Lj into the building and I quickly climb a  tree to get out of his reach. "Come get me fucker!" I growl. He growls back and climbs quickly after me. I curl my lip, unseen because of my mouth guard, and tries to kick him but he grabs my ankle and throws me to the ground. I cry out in pain and shakily gets up. "Vesper!" Sally says as she and Lazari run up to me. The black and white clown leaps at me from the tree and I grab both girls and brings them to my chest and turns my back to the clown taking a ton of damage to my back. "Vesper!" Lazari cries. "I'm okay girls. It's just a flesh wound." I mutter. They look at each other not believing my lie.  I let the girls go and turns to the clown.  "You are pissing me off clown.  Now we are taking to the sky." I snap and grabs his collar and I launch into the air. I am way above the trees when something hits me in the wings and I plummet towards the ground. I throw Lj above me and I hit the ground. Lj lands on top of me and I whimper. "What happened?" someone asks. "I don't know. One second we are in the air the next we are falling." Lj says. Blood pools under and on my wings and I push myself up. "Dammit. They found me again." I mumble.  I stand up and holds my wings out as best as I can, blood rolling down my feathers. More angels land in front of me and the group. "Vesper, Angel of War. You have been sentenced to Death." One says. They all raise their wings trying to be bigger than me.  My wings fall to my side and I collapse to my knees. "You will be taken back to Heaven and be punished for your crimes." One angel says. I look at him and growls lowly. "I never committed any crime. You are just saying that so you can get away with killing me." I mumble and bows my head. I wait for a blow to come but it never does. I look up to see the male with goggles using his hatchets to hold back the angel sword. "Why?" I ask weakly. "Boss says we could use someone like you." He says. 

Heya, sorry for the long absence. I have had a lot on my mind and school is crap but I'm back. :P