Chapter Thirty

EJ runs up to me and grabs my hand. "I'm fine. See?" I wiggled my fingers. "You have a deep cut on your hand and you think wiggling your fingers at me is going to convince me you are fine, you are dead wrong." he snaps and drags me away. We end up in his room and he closes the door. "What are we doing here?" I look at him. Before any more words leave my mouth he has his mask moved and our lips meet. We move backwards until I bump into the bed. EJ picks me up without braking the kiss and tosses me onto the bed before crawling after me. He hovers over me and I pull off my hoodie and extra layers. EJ smirks and removes his hoodie and shirt as well. "For an Angel you are very naughty." He says lowering his head and kissing my jaw. "Because I am made to please my bonded. I am what you want from me." I whisper losing myself to his touch. EJ chuckles and licks my neck. "You have been very disobedient lately. I think I need to punish you." He grins. Before he can get anywhere a knock comes on the door and we both look over to see Toby slipping inside. "Oh, hey Toby. Come to join?" EJ asks. I look at him with wide eyes. "Only if you're willing to share." Toby says his voice husky sending shivers of excitement down my spine.  "I don't mind sharing with you." EJ says. I watch Toby lock the door and he moves towards me and EJ. "I see you started without me." Toby muses pulling off his shirt and jacket. "Couldn't help it. She is intoxicating." EJ hums. Soon we are all stripped and their hands glide across my skin and luring me into the intoxicating sense of pleasure. I mewl and moan as they take turns playing with my breasts. "I see why you sometimes can't keep your hands off her." Toby says moving away from my chest. "Mh hm. She also gets huffy if I keep my hands to myself." EJ says as he moves onto my neck and starts to form hickeys.  Toby positions himself and shoves himself deep into me, a moan escaping my lips. He pounds into me ruthlessly as EJ abuses my neck. I feel him cum inside me and pulls out then he and EJ switches, EJ thrusting into me and Toby leaving hickeys on my jaw and collarbone. I squirt against EJ's shaft but he keeps thrusting his speed picking up. We keep going until we are all tired and I can barely move. I fall asleep and when I wake up I am dressed and the boys are gone. Every inch of my body is sore and I get up on shaky legs and flips my hood up and goes down stairs for breakfast. I step into the dinning room and everyone looks over at me. "Holy crap Vesper. Did EJ choke you? You neck is covered in marks." Ben says. "They are hickeys, and only some are EJ's. The rest is Toby's." I yawn. "Wait, Toby got some?! What the hell? Why won't you share with me EJ?" Ben asks. "Because you're an ass and I don't want you tainting her." EJ spits at Ben. Ben gets out of his chair and shoves his hands onto my hips and runs them up my sides leaving a trail of burns. "She would enjoy it." Ben purrs. Toby rips Ben away from me and rubs my side and I feel the burns heal. I get a confused look on my face. "What's up Ves?" Sally asks. I hold up one finger and lifts up all of my layers revealing my sides.  My right is perfectly clear of burns but the left has them. "Toby do that again." I whisper everyone's attention on the two of us. Toby runs his hand across my right and where his fingers were the burns healed. "No way. I have two soulmates?" I tilt my head.