Chapter Thirty Six

I just wanted to say that if I have mentioned Vesper's hair color or eye color, which I don't know if I have or not, let me know because I don't want to confuse people with the random hair and eye color switch. :P

I sit on the roof of the mansion lost in my thoughts as the wind snarls around me. Jane sits next to me and pokes my cheek. "Hey, you up to go out with us girls tonight?" She asks. I bite my lip. "What the heck, sure why not."  I sigh. She smiles. "Awesome. I will bring you a dress and help you get ready and make those two drool." Jane hugs me and I follow her back inside. I sit in my room and bounces my leg nervously. 'Why did I agree? Why? This probably isn't the best idea I could ever have.' I think to my self. My heart flutters in my chest anxiously. A few hours pass and I pace my room when someone knocks on my door. I walk over slowly and opens the door to see Jane holding a few dresses. "I couldn't find one that I thought would fit you so I brought all of them so you can try them on. " Jane smiles and pushes past me. I close my door and turns to look at her. "Okay, strip and try this one on." Jane throws a black strapless at me. I catch it and goes into my bathroom and strips down. I pull on a bra and then the dress. I look at myself in the mirror.  My long dark brown hair cascades down my back and gently frames my face, my sparkling obsidian doe eyes looks back at me. "Vesper, come out here and let me see." Jane says. "I-I can't. I-I'm not that good looking." I stutter nervously. "Vesper, I doubt that is true." Jane says as she opens the door and I quickly turn away from her and holds my arms close to my chest.