Chapter Eight

Cold metal presses against my chest. "I would think of your next move carefully Angel." The hunter says. I growl lowly and presses him farther into the tree. "Who are you and don't bother trying to pull the trigger." I snarl.  We glare at each until he makes the first move trying to pull the trigger. Before anyone knows what is happening I have thrown the hunter into the air and I have taken off after him. "You didn't answer my question." I catch the hunter's ankle and dangles him above the others as a dog leaps up trying to bite the hunter. "Talk or I will feed the dog. I bet you taste great." I snarl. "I am a hunter of the ones who are a threat to humanity. Those people down there are Creepy pastas. They kill people and they are unnatural." He says. I roll my eyes. "Those people are keeping the world in balance. A lot of people die, some by natural causes, drownings, suicides, war, gun shots, bombs, tornadoes, plane crashes, murdered, executed. Killing them would mean throwing the world out of balance and dooming the rest of the humans. Now, it's time for you to die. Your death is very special and hardly happens. This will be fun." I smirk and throws the hunter as high as I can then I land on the ground. "Anyone trust me to hurl them up after the hunter?" I ask looking at the others around me. None of them move except Sally and Lazari. "We do." Sally says. "Lazari, you up for the flight? I won't let either of you hit the ground." Lazari looks at me, gets up and nods her head with determination. "Alright. Come here." I open my arms. Both girls and the dog climb into my arms. "Brace for take off!" I yell while building up power. "3...........2...........1..........LIFT OFF!!!" I throw Lazari, Sally and the dog at high speeds after the hunter then I take off after them. I smirk as I am splattered in blood then my smirk fades once I notice the three plummeting faster than I estimated. I shoot after them, once I get close I tuck them into my chest and wraps my arms and wings around them. I brace for impact and I hit the ground hard. I spit up some blood and looks at the girls and dog. "Everyone okay?" I ask. "Yeah, are you?"Lazari asks worried. I smile softly. "I've had worse I'll be fine." I say and they get off me. Once they are off I am slammed into a tree by an angry male. "You almost killed them." He snarls. "I would never let them get hurt. I had everything under control. I am fast, I knew I could get to them even if it meant I had to break everything in my body to do it. Now get out of my face." I snarl. "LJ, stop! Vesper wouldn't hurt us even if he had a gun pointed at his head!" Sally says. 

Darkmoon here. Just so you all know, Sally and Lazari know Vesper's actual gender but also know that no one else does so they play along with the whole, "Vesper is a guy" thing. Also, guess what. On September 17th I turned 18 so I am a big kid! YAY!!! XD. I'm a dork. Anyway, I hope you all have had an amazing day and I will see you all in the next chapter. 

P.s. Don't let the monsters steal your knees. I have claimed those. Your knees are mine. :P