Chapter Six

"You think you can take me on? Really?" I tilt my head. He smirks cocky and I snatch him up before he knows what's happening. "You have some nerve boy. But can you handle this?!" My wings spring from my back and I spin around and throw the boy through the trees. I chase after him as he slams into a building that shouldn't be in a forest. "Can't you fight? You seem so weak." I look down at the male. He pulls out a knife and swings at me. I leap out of the way. He growls at me and continues to swing. I roll my eyes and steps out of the way. "You can't defeat me. So stop trying." I growl. "No way in hell. If you can get away from the proxies without a scratch then you have more power than anyone else at the mansion. I want to prove that I am stronger than the proxies. To do that I defeat you and rub it in everyone's face." The male says a grin spreading across his face from ear to ear, literally. "The hell happened to your face? Looks like someone tried to tear your jaw off with a dull hack saw and really fucked up your face. " I tilt my head. "I did this to myself. Aren't I beautiful?" He asks. "You have a face only a mother could love." I say. "Well I killed my mom and dad." He says. "That's fucked up my dude. You can't be killing family." I shake my head. The male pins me to a tree and holds his knife to my neck. "God your breath fucking stinks. What did you eat? Rotten Fish?" I waft the smell away. "You are starting to piss me off shit stain." He snarls in my face. "And you are curling my nose hair." I kick him in the chest. He flies away and I smirk. "Need some help there Jeff?" Another voice asks snottily. "Shut it elf. I can handle him." The now named male known as Jeff snaps. "You are to damn cocky. How about I knock you down a few pegs?" I snatch Jeff up and takes to the sky. I reach above the cloud level and turns Jeff upside down and drops him. "INCOMING!!!!" I yell as I soar down next to Jeff. I whoop in joy as we race towards the earth. Before Jeff can face plant into the earth at neck breaking speeds I grab his ankles and dangles him a few inches off the ground. "Not so cocky now are we?" I tilt my head and drops him. He rolls onto his back and glares at me. "I think I pissed him off. "I say flapping my wings gently. "Who are you anyway dude?" The other person asks. "I'm a person. Nice to meet you." I land on the ground and tucks my wings away. 

Darkmoon here. Sorry for the delay. School started last week on Wednesday so I have been focusing on that. But anyway, I hope everyone has had a good day. Also thank you Jeffry24 for commenting and voting even though you didn't have too. :P Have a good day/night or whatever and I'll see you in the next chapter. Dark out.