Chapter Eleven

Rain pours down around me and I am soon drenched the other angels still chasing me. "Jeez. You guys don't give up easily do ya?" I glance back blood drips from my wings. I bite my lip and I land in a meadow and the other angels land around me. I adjust my mask and glares at the Guard Angels. "Bring it fuckers!!! You are up against an Angel of War!" I send out a powerful wave and the others attack me. I fend them off pretty easily and they start to get angry. I summon skeleton warriors to help me. I nearly have the other angels beat but I get to cocky and my skeletons are quickly taken care of and I am beaten to a bloody pulp. I spit up blood and glares at the angels in front of me. "Is that all you got?" I snarl. I wipe the blood from my noes and flicks it off my thumb and it splatters on the ground. "I'm done playing games and I really hope you are too because you are in for a hell of an ass whooping." I grin sadistically. I attack the angel closest to me and grabs his wings and rips them from his back and he screams in agony. I laugh and snap his neck and he falls lifeless. Lightning cracks and Thunder booms. The meadow is dyed red by the end of the battle and I stand in near the pile of bodies breathless. "Now you burn and I head back to the mansion." I mutter and sets the pile a blaze. Once it goes out I start to walk and I get into the cover of trees and I hide my wings and pain racks through me from the constant nonstop movement of my wings then they are tucked in my back and I collapse as the last of my adrenaline wears off. Before I pass out I see shoes stop in front of me and then my vision goes dark. When I awake I am in a dark room stuck in a chair. "Well, this is a strange situation I seem to be in." I observe. "You sure are different from others we have held in this room. They normal woke up screaming or panting then proceed to beg to be let go and that they wouldn't tell anyone." A male says from the shadow. My hands are tied behind my back and I shrug. "I see no point in running or fighting. Quick question though. Do I still have my mask and stuff on?" I tilt my head. "Yes, we may be killers and psycho paths but we respect privacy." He says stepping into the light. A white plastic mask sits on his face with black feminine features. "Nice mask." I say. I watch him roll his eyes and he leaves the room. Once he leaves I free myself and turns so I am sitting in the chair my arms resting on the back of the chair and I am watching the door.