Chapter Thirty Eight

"That is messed up. The women are just being used up there." Clockwork says. "Mh hm. Everyone can tell you all they want that Heaven is equal. But take it from some one who was raised up there their entire life. It's not." I sigh. Suddenly Trender reappears a dress bag draped over his arm. "I finished it way earlier and used a lot of my supplies but I had to make the perfect dress for a Queen and an Angel." Trender hands me the dress. I look at him and smiles brightly. "Thank you so much. I'll repay you when I can." I hug Trender. He chuckles and pats my back. "You're welcome. Now, don't you girls have a night out to get ready for?" He asks and disappears. "He's right. We have so much time we can do all our make up and hair in no time." Jane says. The other girls cheer and by the time 7:30 pm rolls around I look completely different. "Now, for the dress."  Jane says and helps me put it on. It is a shiny sliver color with white trimming. It is a two piece the top cut into a heart shape and the bottom of the dress is mermaid dress.  "Holy shit Vesper. You look absolutely breath taking. I think we are ready to make those boys drop to their knees." Clockwork says. "Let's go. We have a town to stun." Nina says. The other girls go down the stairs one by one gracefully and confident. I swallow nervously as I stand around a corner looking down at the other girls. "Now presenting our Beautiful Queen Vesper." Jane announces catching everyone's attention. I take a deep breath and raise my head in confidence. "I can do this." I chant in my head as I walk down the stairs trying not to fall in my heels. I glance around and everyone can't take their eyes off me. Awe suffocates the room as I come to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh my god Vesper. You're look so different." Ben says. I rub the back of my neck nervously and smiles weakly. "I don't understand how you two  don't stare into her eyes all the time." Jeff says. "It's hard to resist. Though it was easy because something was always hiding her eyes." Toby says. "We'll be back later boys. See ya." Jane rests her hands on my shoulders and steers me out the door. "Did you see that? They couldn't stop staring." Judge Angel says. "Did you really have to call me your Queen?" I ask nervously. "Of course. That's your title. The Queen of the CreepyPastas. I like the ring of that." Jane says. I roll my eyes as my nerves settle. "Let's kill the Town!!!" We all cheer as we rush into the town. Every where we go boys stare, drool, drop what ever they are holding, trip over themselves. We reach a bar and walk in. I watch the girls spinning on the poles analyzing their every move as boys scramble to buy us girls drinks. I order my own drink and chats with a guy. When I look away I don't notice him slip something into my drink. I turn back around and grabs my cup and downs the amber liquid. My vision spins and dances as I chat. The man writes something on a piece of paper and shoves it into my hand then leaves. I turn to Jane suddenly feeling really tired. "Jane, I don't feel so well." I mutter. She turns to me. "Shit! Girls, Vesper's been Roofied. We should go." Jane and Clockwork get on either side of me and help me stand while I clutch the paper tightly. The other girls follow us as we slowly make our way back to the mansion. Nina opens the door and we step inside my head spinning. "Whoa, what happened to Vesper?" Masky asks. "Someone roofied her. We are lucky she said something about being tired to Jane or else who knows what could have happened." Lulu says while I lean against the wall. "Who is the bastard? I'll skin him." Toby snarls. "We don't know he was gone way before we could find out." Zero says. EJ walks up to me and I look at him lovingly. "Baby, what are you holding in your hand?" He asks softly. "He gave it to me before he left." I mutter holding out the piece of paper. "The man that did this to you?" EJ asks. I nod my head. "I think so. I'm tired." I mumble. "I know sweet heart. Can I see the paper?" He takes the paper out of my hand as I tiredly nod. "Jane, Clockwork. Help her to bed then get ready. We are going to show this bastard he messed with the wrong people." EJ snarls. I stumble to my room everything swaying and pulsating. I flop onto my bed and passes out the minute my head hits the pillow.