Chapter Thirty Two

We stand there and stare at each other for a while when suddenly a woman wearing a bunny mask, jean jacket with an orange hood, shorts, falling apart shoes, messy reddish brown hair and grey eyes searing through the eyes of the mask. A necklace with a red jewel hangs around her neck and she looks at us slightly confused and interested. "Hm, didn't know there was a fucking mansion in the forest. Who are you people?" Her voice is raspy and low. "Who are you? That's the important question." Toby asks. "I asked first. So who is willing to answer?" She asks crossing her arms. "We are the Creepy Pastas. We give people nightmares with our names." Toby says as Masky and Hoodie move to stand beside him. The woman looks at the two recognition in her eyes. "Masky, Hoodie, where are the other two?" She asks. Everyone looks at each other confused. "Do we know you?" Masky asks. It's her turn to be confused. "Uh, yeah? It's me, Bunny? I'm your wing woman," She points at Masky," And I am your adopted sister." She jabs at Hoodie. "Now, where is Skully and Pyre? I hope they haven't had a run in with Him." She spits the last word angrily. "Okay, You are crazy lady. We have never met any girl or woman named Bunny in our lives. Now you need to leave." Hoodie says. She tilts her head at him and sighs. "Really? Playing dumb at a moment like this?" She says. "Where's your proof that you know us and we know you?" Masky asks. She sighs angrily and yanks up her right sleeve and removes the wrap to reveal four names. She holds up her arm for everyone to see the names clearly.

Jay

Tim

Brian

Alex

Masky and Hoodie rush her and she leaps up into a tree and looks down at us. "Okay, now I know something is up because you guys knew I had those carved into my arm for a while now and calmed down though you were still slightly angry. You aren't My Masky and Hoodie are you?" Bunny asks. "What's going on out here?" Slender asks appearing next to me. Bunny's expression changes once she lays eyes on Slender. Suddenly something starts to ring and she pulls out a phone and answers it watching Slender carefully. "Hello? Oh, It's you Pyre. Yeah, I'm fine. No I'm not just saying that. Well, technically I have no idea. I found them but they aren't ours. I'll explain later but for now you and Skully need to keep searching for them because we need them for my plan to defeat Him to work. Save that for your boyfriends. Yes I'll be safe. Good bye." She hangs up and jumps down from the tree. Bunny sighs tiredly and pulls the mask off her face. "We got off on the wrong foot. Nice to meet you all, My name is Fae. I am running from the Operator in my timeline and I have the ability to fuck with Fate since I am technically fate herself. My Operator is a huge dick that is trying to kill my Masky and Hoodie along with Skully and Pyre. I really need to get back to my time." She says smiling. "I might be able to help you if you are willing to help us with a problem we are trying to deal with."  Slender says. Bunny chews her lip. "Sure, I guess. As long as it doesn't take forever." She says. "I don't think it will. Vesper, the one with the wings, need to become the Queen of the Creepypastas in 10 weeks but she doesn't want to marry the king." Slender says.