Chapter Twenty Two

Warning!!!! This chapter is partially a lemon. So if it makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry but I need this to happen for plot purposes. Just skip this chapter, you won't miss much. But if you do read this chapter even after this warning then I am not responsible for your actions. 

I wake up to Sally punching my side as hard as she can. "Sally, what are you doing?" I ask groggily. "You're awake! Thank Zalgo." She hugs me. I go to ask Sally something when I hear Clockwork calling for Sally. "Come on Sally! It's time to go!! You'll see Vesper again in a month." She says. My eyes widen. "No, how have I been asleep that long?" I ask. Sally shrugs. "I don't know. But I have to go. Be careful Vesper." Sally lets go of me and takes off to meet up with the other girls. I watch them leave from my window and I race to my door and barricades it weakly since my brain is still sleepy. "I am going to take a shower." I mutter to myself and starts the hot water.I check my clock to see that it is 6:00 pm then goes to the bathroom. I strip down and haphazardly tosses my clothes on the counter.  I climb into the shower and sighs as the hot water warms my freezing body and relaxes my tense muscles. My binder falls off the pile of clothes on the counter and falls in the trash but the noise is drowned out by the water. I scrub my skin till it is bright red then I clean my hair which has gotten longer. I climb out of the shower and drys myself off. I get dressed and I cut my hair short again. I step back into my room and I notice that my clock reads 4:00 am. My heart flies to my throat and I swallow nervously. I run to my light switch and turns the light off. I run to my bed quietly and lays down trying to sleep but my nerves keep my awake. I stare at my wall blankly and zones out into my thoughts. What snaps me out of them is the sound of my door locking. I sit up and looks over to see my barricade down and EJ standing by the door. "Oh, h-hey EJ." I stutter. "I was going to leave you alone but then I decided that I should get to you before the other boys and take you for my own." He says walking towards me. I scoot away from him as best I can. "W-wait a second now EJ, you're not in your right mind." I say. "Of course I am. Why else would I be here?" He asks and drags me closer to him. EJ crawls on top of me and pins me to my bed. I try to fight him off but he is stronger than me. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head before removing his mask completely and kisses me roughly. My eyes widen and my cheeks turn bright red. I struggle more but he doesn't budge. I start to melt under his touch and I stop struggling. He lets go of my wrists and I tangle my hands in his hair. EJ deepens the kiss and puts his knee between my legs. I free my hands and breaks away from the kiss to pull off his hoodie and shirt. He yanks my shirt off leaving me exposed. I cover my chest with my arms and he gently grabs my wrists again and moves my arms. "No need to cover yourself. You are beautiful, Kitten." He purrs. I blush and he kisses my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan softly. I feel him smirk against my skin and starts to abuse to spot. EJ lets go of my arms and his hands travel up my sides and each hand latches onto a breast. He starts to knead and play with my chest. I moan softly and he licks from my collar bone to my jaw. He takes one nipple in his mouth and keeps playing with the other till he switches. I tug at his pants and whines. EJ chuckles huskily and removes his pants. His member presses against his boxers begging to be free and touched. EJ hooks his fingers around my underwear and slides them down my legs. He tosses them to the floor and kisses my thighs. "Ah~ EJ." I pant and shifts. He kisses closer and closer to my entrance before I feel his tongue enter me. I moan and bites my lip. His tongue dances deep inside me and I cry out in pleasure. Suddenly his tongue leaves me and I whine in protest before I feel something prod my entrance. "You're mine, Kitten. From this moment on." EJ growls and pushes himself deep inside. I whimper and tears roll down my cheeks in pain. Up to this point I had been a virgin.  EJ kisses my tears away staying still letting me adjust before starting to thrust. He hammers into me and I scream and moan loudly. "Faster, Harder~" I moan. EJ obeys and he is going so hard that my head almost hits my headboard. EJ growls huskily in my ear as he pounds into me. Something deep within starts to build up and I pant heavily as my heart beat slowly picks up. Soon I feel myself tighten around him and moans loudly. He continues thrusting for a while be for burying himself deep and firing off while grunting. He pulls out a flops next to me pulling me closer to him and burying his face into the crook of my neck. He gets up and gets dressed. I watch him with half closed eyes. "Go to sleep Kitten. I'll see you in the morning." He says, unlocks my door and leaves. I get up and quickly pulls my clothes back on before going to bed.