Chapter 13: Death

Ella awoke with a mouth on hers. A naked body between her legs and on top of her. She knew it was Robb just from the way he kissed her. After her brain became a bit less cloudy, she kissed him back, her fingers gliding up his arms to his back.

She knew what he wanted from her. Something she had not given him since she lost the baby. But at the same time, he came to her. He didn’t try to find a whore, and he didn’t go to anyone else. He came to her. His mouth desperate as he adorned her neck in openmouthed kisses, his hand grabbing at her hip. His hard length pushed against her.

She knew that she could give herself to him again. He needed it. She needed it. They needed to be together again.

She lifted her knees up, cradling his hips between her thighs. That was the signal that Robb had been waiting for, because his hand began pulling up her nightgown until it was around her waist before his fingers ran over her folds. It had been a long time since they had been together, she had forgotten how Robb made her feel.

Ella lifted her hips to push against his hand.

Some of Ella wondered why he didn’t smell like blood and sweat, he must have washed before joining her in bed. But the moment his finger entered her, all thoughts left her head.

“Oh,” She moaned lightly, arching her back.

“Gods, you’re tight.” He whispered against her neck, before biting where her shoulder and neck met. “So wet.” Those words only made her wetter.

She pulled his face up to kiss him as he flicked her little bundle of nerves, making her legs twitch slightly.

His hand left her so he could pull at the ties on the front of her dress, unlacing them and showing her breasts. His hand cupped one before his thumb and index finger tweaked her nipple.

“Gods, Robb.” She said. “I want you.” She wrapped her legs around his hips, brushing herself against his hardened member.

Robb slowly guided himself into her, both of them inhaling sharply as he eased all the way inside her.

“Gods, Ella.” He kissed her, biting at her lower lip as he pulled out of her before pushing himself back inside her.

Ella moaned against his mouth as she began to move with him. Slowly pulling out and quickly pushing back in. Each time harder, until he hit a sweet spot inside her. 

“Gods.” Ella cursed, her nails digging into his shoulders. She missed this. She missed him. She missed him like this.

He kissed her again, pulling her close. His arms wrapped around her, like he was trying to make them into one person. 

The ball of tension began to build in her lower stomach, but she didn’t cry out. She didn’t want to alert the camp of their activities, or at least the tents surrounding them. Especially since she knew if she saw Theon, he would make some crude comment to make her uncomfortable.

As they both approached their release, their movements became more erratic; more jerky. Their lips collided as they came together, pulling on each other’s bodies until they felt like they couldn’t breathe.

As their heartbeats slowed, so did their kisses. Slower, lazier.

Robb rolled off her, slipping out of her. He brought her with him, so she was laying on his chest.

“Are you all right?” She whispered.

“I’m all right.” He told her.

“I worry about you.” She told him. “It’s hard to do anything when you’re out there. I can’t stop thinking about what would happen if you didn’t come back.”