Epologue: Always Starting Over

“I pronounce you husband and wife.” The Septon announced. “King Robb, you may kiss your bride.”

Robb smiled at Ella before taking her face gently in his hands and kissing her softly as the sept was filled with cheering. It seemed like they were not the only ones who were waiting for years for this. 

They were ushered straight to the feast, the King and Queen in the North were finally where they were supposed to be; together.

Congratulations came flooding in for the couple.

“I thought I said you would have to be married in King’s Landing.” Daenerys teased Ella as the queens hugged. The two kings were talking beside them.

“Does a woman not get a say in her own wedding?” Ella replied, laughing as Daenerys released her.

“Well, I thought the moment you left for Winterfell you would be married within a year. Since you came here not only have Jon and I gotten married, but we have had two children. I knew you were going to take things slow, but gods, Ella, four years?”

Ella smiled. “Everything needed to be just right, and this way, our son may be able to remember his parents’ wedding, or second wedding.”

“Which is something rarely a child can say.” Daenerys replied. “At least not usually about both of his parents.”

Ella smiled. “Special case with us.”

“I can tell.” Dany said.

Jon reached over to pull Ella in for another hug, squeezing her tightly. “Are you happy?” 

“Ecstatic.” Ella laughed, hugging him back before they released each other, and Ella put her arm around Robb’s waist, looking up at him. “We’ve been waiting for this a while.” 

“Yes, we have.” Robb kissed her forehead. 

“Don’t be sickening.” Jon stated. “Or I will send you to your room right now.”

“You forget, brother, I’m a king too, and we are actually in my kingdom. I will send you to your room.”

Jon looked at Dany. “That wouldn’t exactly be a punishment.”

“Gods, now look who’s sickening.” Ella replied. “On your way, you two. Keep it clean, children are present.”

Dany laughed. “Enjoy your wedding.” She told the couple. “This one has to be better than the first.”

“Definitely.” Ella agreed.

Catelyn came up to them next, a six year old Ned in her arms. The young boy reached for his mother, and Ella took him.

“You’re so pretty, Mama.” He said, placing a loud kiss on her cheek.

Ella smiled, hugging her son. “Thank you, my little prince.” She looked at Catelyn. “Did you have fun with Grandmother?”

He nodded. “She gave me sweets.”

Catelyn laughed, reaching forward to tickle the little prince. “That was supposed to be our little secret.” Catelyn loved her grandchild, who is still her only grandchild. “Do you want to go get some dinner?”

Ned nodded, before hugging his parents and being put on the ground by his mother.

“Have fun, my little prince.” Ella told him as they walked away.

Sansa was still to be wed to one of the Freys, but since she had her choice of them, every time she seemed to be favoring one, he would die in some sort of accident. It seemed the brothers were killing each other off to be with the princess of the North. Sansa didn’t seem to mind; she knew she could get out of the marriage if there were no sons in a reasonable range, since that was a part of the deal anyway.