9

Nathan's POV

As I was walking back I sensed that I was being watched from above. I knew who it was, it was Anna.

"Anna, I know your watching me so stop stalking me." I said to her and watched as a barn owl landed and shifted into Anna.

"How is it that you always know when I'm watching you?" She asked me. "Because you've watched me since I was a kid." I told not revealing that in truth, she wasn't good at hiding from me.

She just nodded and said, "Well I think we should start heading back to check up on my patient and your mate." I looked at her when emphasized on my mate, not knowing how she knew. I was about to ask her 9nly to realize she shifted and took off flying in the direction of the pack house. I followed suit, only taking a few minutes to get there.

As we walked in the medical bay people were outside saying that they heard a thump.

We calmly went in, only to see the fox no where in sight. He was still in here because I could smell him and realized that he was curled in a corner sleeping, with has casted leg stretched out.

He opened his eyes and sniffed the air. He then stood up the best he could and fluffed up his fur, an attempt to make him look bigger than he actually was, towards Anna. Who was slowly creeping over

I noticed his actions and told her, "Umm Doc that's not the best idea..." of course falling upon deaf ears. Goddess she never listens to me.

The fox was snarling when she took another step forward and another until....