15

William's POV

Taking a bath, well more like being bathed, was really fun. When I lived in the forest the best way to get clean was rolling in the snow during winter, rain shower in the spring and fall, and swimming in the lake during the summer.

I only have a few memories from before I was abandoned and it was the fact that both me and Rin loved playing in water. So being bathed by my mate was enjoyable and let's just say by the time he was done bathing me, he was soaked with water.

He threw a fluffy thing on me, which made me jump in surprise. I heard him chuckle and pouted. He just chuckled again and decided to pick me up with the fluffy thing over my body.

He set me on the bed and started rubbing the fluffy thing over my fur, drying it. When he was done he set the towel down and told me, "Well little rascal, I'm going to go clean my bathroom due to you tearing up the toilet paper roll." I chirped and yipped knowing full well what he meant. He chuckled and sensed he left.

Let's just say in the few minutes he was gone to clean his bathroom, Rin took over and began to tug at the fluffy thing causing it to tear. We got mischievous and decided to tear the fluffy thing to peices and put them into a pile. We then picked up the small pile and jumped off the bed.

We went to the bathroom, hearing our mate. We smelt the door and realized there was a crack and pushed the door open with our snout.

"Hi little one what do you have in your mouth?" He asked curiously as we dropped the pile onto the floor and began to scatter it. He realized it too late and began saying, "Really this was your plan. Your helping me clean it." Rin gave me control, deciding not to take part in the punishment.

I began picking up peices in my mouth and putting them in a pile, or in many attempted piles. We were done in a matter if minutes and we both decided that we were tired.

"Good night little one." He said to me and I yawned in response. Curling up beside him and falling asleep.