33

William's POV

I was at the moment deciding what to wear for the ball, truthfully trying to distract myself from the thought of mine and Nat's talk about my heat yesterday, when Nat walked in ad hugged me from behind. "Mi amore, will you do me the honor of going on a date with me today?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded. "So where are you taking me too?" I asked him with a grin and he just grinned back and said, "That's a surprise." I chuckled and lightly punched his arm but followed him as we left his room and proceeded to leave the pack house too.

He led me to his car and opened the door for me, in which I happily got in and buckled up. As we drove off I put my head against the cold window and wondered what the outside world looked like. Time passed and we finally reached our destination. "This isn't where I'm going to take you out on a date, it's only a pit stop." He told me and I nodded smelling a witch's magic. "Nat why are we at a witch's hut?" I asked him and he responded, "It's a surprise." I was curious but didn't push.

I heard the door open and magic energy flow out. A person excited, obviously the witch, due to all of the magical energy around her. "Come in! Come in! Nat it's good to see you." She told Nat and hugged him as we walked inside, she then turned to me and said, "This must be the one you were talking about. You found a good soul to be your mate." Witch's were known for speaking in odd words, but this one was mysterious since her energy blocked me from seeing her aura. "So what's your name young one?" she asked me. "My name is William. What's yours?" I asked her. "My name is Marigold, young one." I nodded as she led me over to a chair to sit in. " Well then I shall go get started. Oh and Nat I do believe that you have something to tell your mate." I looked at Nat while she said this, giving him a questioning look.

Marigold left the room leaving me and Nat in an awkward silence. "So what do you want to tell me?" I asked him. "Well you see, I wanted to do something special. So I asked Marigold, a really old family friend, to make you a potion to give you the ability to see for 24 hours." He told me and I looked at him processing the information.

'He wants us to see the world.' Rin told me, 'He wants use to be able to at least get a glimpse of the world. Even if it's for a day.' I turned towards Nat and hugged him with tears of joy in my eyes. "I knew you would like it." He told me and nuzzled my hair. A few minutes later marigold came out with a bottle overflowing with magic. I eyed it curious and she must have noticed because she then explained. "Young one, this is a potion. A potion that will be giving you the gift of sight for a day. You drink it and then we wait to see if it worked" she told me and I nodded in understanding as she handed me the potion. I drank it and then we waited.

A few minutes went by and everything began to blur, which was weird to me because I've only ever seen darkness. "Nat everything is blurry." I told him with a bit of panic in my voice. He hushed my beginning panic y hugging me to his chest. As time went on everything merged together until I saw a female face, Marigold, and my mate's face. "Nat I can see you." I told him with wide eyes. "That mean it worked. Now you lovebirds go and have fun." Marigold told us, pushing us towards the door.

When we got outside I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Everything was white but it was beautiful. The snow shimmered in the sunlight and the tree looked absolutely amazing and my mate, he was handsome. I loved seeing colors and I loved how nature looked. Nat had to pull me along because I would get distracted by how the grass, snow, sky, and everything looked. "Nat it's so pretty." I told him and he chuckled. "Not as pretty as you." he told me and bopped my nose, causing me to sneeze.

"So this is what a car looks like." I mumbled to myself and got in. "So where are we going?" I asked Nathan. "Well I'm thinking we head back to my and give our animals control. So that way they can enjoy each other's company." He told me and I nodded in agreement. 'You hear that you get to see your mate too.' I told Rin and he yipped in joy. As we drove I watched as we passed trees and then stopped at the age of our territory.

'Rin please be careful. We may be able to see but it's still new to us.' I told him and he nodded and waited impatiently to be let out. Me and Nat stripped, and shifted into Rin and Storm.

Rin's POV

Everything was white, except for Storm. He was as handsome as Nat. "So beautiful where do you want to go?" He asked me through our link. "Can we go to the lake?" I asked him, remembering it was a pace that me and Will had always wanted to see. He nodded and we raced towards the lake, I had trailed behind to look at everything and becoming distracted with the wildlife. Each time Storm had to backtrack to come and get me.

After about an hour we reached to lake and I was in awe. I could feel Will looking at the lake through my eyes. It was beautiful and deciding to stop here so that me and Storm could lay down and maybe take a nap.

We laid down next to each other, sharing each others body heat and fell into to soundless sleep.

Williams POV

After Rin's and Storm's nap, me and Nt took control and we decided to trot to the cabin. It had been some time and the sun had begun setting, leaving the moon to rise and the stars to shine against the deep blue sky. As we entered the cabin, we shifted and decided to take a shower together to warm our bodies.

"Will will you do the honors of letting me mate you?" Nat asked me as we got out of the shower. I stared up at him and realized this was his plan all along. "I would be honored if you mated me." I told him and he smiled. He picked me up and threw me on to the bed, causing the towel coming off in the process. After throwing me on the bed, he climbed onto the bed with me and reached over me to grab some lubricant.

He kissed me and then began to move down to where my neck and shoulder met. "Mmm, I can't wait for my mark to be right here." He told me and lick/sucked the spot, causing me to moan. "I found your sweet spot." He told me and sucked a bit harder making me moan again. Goddess if he did that again, I would cum. "Mmm stop, your going to make me cum." I moaned to him and he smiled and began to move his way downward.

He stopped at my erected dick, and started to lick it from base to tip. I moaned, not even bothering to hold in my voice. He then took me into him mouth and he began to bob his head up and down causing me to squirm. "Mmm... ahh. Nat... If you keep... doing that... I'm going to cum." I moaned out and he stopped. "I'm going to make this the best night of your life." he told me and began to lubricate his hand.

He really didn't need to lubricate, seeing as though when submissives go into a pleasure faze, they will self lubricate. He began fingering my hole, making me moan instantly, only feeling a little bit of pain. He began to enter another and then another finger until I was stretched to fit his massive dick. "You ready?" he asked me and I nodded.

He put his tip to my entranced and began to push in. "AHHH!" I moaned as he was fully in. He waited a couple of minutes and began to move. With every thrust he went deeper and deeper until we both had reached our limit. He leaned in and nuzzled my sweet spot. He then bit into it making us both cum and he released and began licking it.

"Let's go take a shower and then we can go to bed." He told me and I nodded, letting him pick me up due to my legs being weak at the moment. We changed the bed sheets and took a shower. We went to bed spooning each other.

The warmth of the sun warmed up my body, waking me up I sighed as I was welcomed with the familiar darkness. "Nat we need to head back, the full moon is tonight and we have to make sure that everyone is safe." I told Nat, shaking him awake. He nodded and we headed out both proud that we had finally mated and that we had nothing to worry about now.