11

Nathan's POV

As Anna examined the fox, I noticed how he didn't even struggle in my arms. Making me wonder if he knew I was his mate.

'Of course he knows you douf.' Storm told me. I just sighed and looked down realizing that he was sleeping.

"Hey Ann can I take him out of the infirmary now?" Iasked her as she was bandaging his leg, just to make sure his stitches didn't get infected. "Ueah you can take him but make sure he takes these. Oh and try to get him to shift." She told me and I nodded leave the infirmary.

I walked to the pack house, which was only a few minutes away. As I walked towards the pack house, I was soon joined by a pup. "Alpha wuts that? Is it another pup?" He asked inquisitive. I just chuckled and told him, "Nope. He's a fox shifter." He looked at me with amazement and kept bombarding me with questions such being is he going to join the pack, is he your mate and so on. I just chuckled as he kept asking the questions.

"Oliver Finch Drake! What have I told you about asking so many questions." Oliver's mother, Meriss Drake, scolded her son. I chuckled as he pouted and told her, "Too not bother the Alpha so much and to not ask so many questions." She nodded and looked up at me, "Sorry Alpha, he loves to be nosy." She said as I nodded and replied, "It's okay Mrs.Drake, pups wer always curious." She just nodded and excused herself, taking her son with her.

I chuckled and stepped into the pack house. As I walked past my pack members, they stared. Not at me but at the white fox in my arms. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I set him down onto my bed and left him to sleep. I headed to my office in hopes of getting some paper work done.