39

William's POV

I had figured out, through Lachlan, that I had been missing for a month. It had saddened me, to say the least. A month where my mate had to be by himself, not even knowing if I was safe or not, I didn't even get to tell him that I was carrying our pups. Amber had tried to cheer me up at the news but it didn't help, which lead me to here. A spot where some koi-fish swam in a small pond that was surrounded by moon lilies.

It wasn't until late at night, that Amber had come to get me. Saying that there was someone there to see me. I was surprised and was hoping it was Nat. I entered the house, only to be meet by a very familiar scent and it was a scent, that for a month, I had missed. Amber had decided to stay behind, to give me, Lachlan, and my mate some privacy. After Amber left, Lachlan decided to give me and Nat some privacy.

When I heard the door click close, I ran and jumped into Nat's arm and felt as he lifted me up. "I missed you." He whispered into my ear, and I felt my tears slip, not even realizing that I was holding them in. "I missed you too." I told him snuggling closer, although I was still suspended into the air by his hug. "Nat can you put me down, I need to tell you something." I asked him which lead to him giving me a soft glare. "I'm never going to put you down." he told me, making me chuckle. "Well then can we at least sit down?" I asked him and he nodded, sitting down on the couch and then to him laying me on his lap. "So what do you have to tell me?" he asked me and I smiled.

"I'm pregnant with our pups." I told him and watched as his face turned to worry to surprise. "Really?" he asked me and I nodded, "Really." His face lit up and showed a smile. "I love you." He told me while snuggling against my neck. "Sorry to interrupt your reunion but we have things to discuss." Lachlan said entering the room.

"Yes we do." Nat said, still clinging too me. "Where's Amber?" I asked Lachlan. "Why should he join us?" Lachlan asked me. "Well he'd know more about The Snake Bite, than you or even Nat." I told him making him sigh and leave the room to go find Amber.

"Who's Amber." Nat asked curiously. "He helped me escape from the cell that The Snake Bite were keeping me in." I told him and listened to the door open, revealing Lachlan and Amber.