25

Williams POV

When we were done showering, Nat's beta had left me some clothes on the bed. I only knew this because there was the scent of a beta and the scent of fresh clothes folded on the bed, that smelt like Nathan.

During the shower though, my legs almost gave way, but my mate had caught me before I completely fell. My legs have become more stable, but I still needed help getting out of the shower and walking towards the bed.

"I don't like feeling like an old man." I told my mate, he chuckled and said "Your not an old man and besides give your legs a couple more days and I bet that you want need as much help walking." "You think so?" I ask him. He hummed a yes and I smiled at the thought of walking on my legs.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask him after getting dressed. "Well I'm going to introduce you to the pack and then we are heading into town." He told me and I nodded in response

'Rin are you excited? We get to go into town.' I asked Rin. 'Yes I'm excited but I still remember the last time we went there' he told me as he shivered at the thought. Making me remember the experience we had.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" My mate asks me. "The experience I had when I went into town when I lived out in the forest." I give him a response. "What happened?" He asked me curiously. "Well......" I began.

~Flash back~

It was the middle of winter. It was a bad winter to begin with. Every morning I had to dig a tunnels to get out of my den. So with heavy snow there was barely any prey in the forest to hunt.

So I decided to head into the nearby town, to see if there were scraps or even some small prey I could hunt. Surprisingly the walk to the city didn't  take to long.

By the afternoon I had officially stepped into the city. Its smell was horrible. The fumes from the cars, the drugs being bought in an alley, and the stench of factories, I wished humans would learn that their killing themselves.

I had managed to lose my sence of direction due to the smell of pollution. I actually had to stay the night in an alley and when I woke up the next morning I was exhausted. The smell of the city plus my growing hunger made me grow sick. So I ended up giving control to Rin, so that he could take us back to the forest.

In the end we, got back but I ended up being sick for three days. After I had felt better I decided to move more away from the city and deeper into the forest.

~End if Flashback~

"Will you be alright going into city then?" My mate asked me and I nodded a yes. "Okay then. I guess we should go downstairs and announce your presence to the pack. Oh and I'm going to have to mark your wrist so that you'll officially be a pack member." He told me and I nodded.

We headed down stairs and went outside so that he could announce me to the pack and to make me a member.