23

Nathan's POV

We raced through the forest, watching as the trees blurred past. It was exhilarating. Every couple of seconds I would check, to make sure that my mate was close, but when I looked for him he wasn't there. Storm was panicking,but stopped when we saw a white fox running in front of us.

I could tell I was gaining on him, but then he did something surprising he jumped up on a rock and ran along the side of it. I just kept running thinking I was going to beat him,but when I got to the pack house, he was there, grooming his fur. I was stunned. He must have known a short cut.

We decided to head into the house, shaking off any water or snow, and headed upstairs to shift and decided to put clothes on.

We shifted and my mate went to my closet on shaky legs, seeing as though he doesn't have any clothes for him self. We should head into town tomorrow after I announce a special event that I have planned for him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Storm howled. I looked up to stare at my nude mate. Goddess he was beautiful. "You know its rude to stare." He said to me trying to deem for a pare of boxers. He must have gotten irritated, not finding what he wanted because he said, "Do I have to wear these stupid things of cloth." I chuckled and replied, "I'm the only one that can see you nude. And you know you can always ask for help." He glared at me and said, "I don't want nor need help. I've survived on my own for this long without help." "Babe, this is a new environment for you. Your going to need help locating things and also asking for help doesn't make you weak nor useless." I told him knowing that he thought that if he asked for help, that he'd be thought of weak or useless.

He started crying and said, "The why did my parents leave me in the forest." I looked surprised. "Oh babe, I don't know why those people left you but know I will never leave you and I hope you won't ever leave me." I responded and smiled at him, even though he couldn't see it.

"I went ever leave you, but can you help me find clothes and maybe carry me over to the bed." He said as his legs finally gave out, from him standing for so long without help. "Of course babe." I said to him picking him up and putting him on the bed. I realized that none of my clothes are going to fit him so I decided to mind link my beta. 'Hey Stevan can you bring me medium sized boxers, sweats, and tshirt.' 'Of course Nat, oh and welcome back. I hope you and your mate had fun.' He cut off the mind link quickly before I could say anything.

I turned around to my mate to tell him that my beta was bring up clothes that would fit him a bit better but to be met with my mate cocooned in my thickest blanket.

"Are you cold?" I asked him that was followed by a chuckled. He nodded and buried him self deeper into the blankets. (*I should mention that Nat is dressed*) I herd a knock at the door and opened it revealing my beta.

"Heres the clothes you asked for and Nst you should introduce him to the pack soon." He said to me, handing me the clothes. "Don't worry I plan on doing that tomorrow morning. Dont tell anyone though." I replied to him. He nodded and left. I closed the door and walked over to my cocooned mate.

"Here's some clothes babe." I told him and watched as his pale face, strands of white hair in his face, appeared from the cocoone of blankets. He unraveled the blanket and put the shirt on, then the boxers and then the pants.

We went downstairs, with me holding his arm so he didn't fall, to grab a bite to eat. No body was even around and then I noticed that it was 11:00 PM. We must have slept well into the afternoon. I made us Pb&J sandwiches. He picked it up and smelt it. He looked confused and asked, "What kind of food is this?" I looked at him dumbfounded and then remembered he didnt really have a childhood. "Its a Pb&J sandwich. Penytbutter and Kelly are in between two pieces of bread." I explained to him and he nodded biting into the sandwich. I chuckled as his face lit up, as if he just bit into the best thing in the whole world.

"It was good. Thank you." He told me and yawned. His eyes drooped and he layed his head on the counter, falling asleep.

I picked him up and carried him to bed. As I set him down on the bed and slipped next to him. He cuddled closer and said tiredly, "I love you Nat." I smiled and said, "I love you to Will." He smiled and we both fell asleep, cuddling each other.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇
I feel like I always end with them sleeping. Well I hope you all are liking the story and thank you all for voting. I'd like to see some comments in the future. Anyways we are closing in onto the first smut scene. I won't say when it is but it'll be soon.