29

Nathan POV

I wasn't really listening to Nemora as she reported to me what she did and saw on her travel to the Night Clan, to meet with Leader Barren. I was instead watching my mate as he stared off into space, obviously not wanting to be here. That was until Nem mentioned the Black Ravir.

My mate looked startled as his eyes widened and he stood up. We looked at him and he abviously didn't notice or sence it. We watched as he shifted and ran out the door.

I looked st the door dumbfounded, until I realized what happened. I ran out of the pack house and immediately shifted, not caring about my clothes. I ran after him.

I had chased him to the outskirts of my territory and watched as he ran out of my territory. I couldn't cross out of my territory without telling my pack. So I turned back, deciding to wait for him to return.

I was greeted with a worried Nemora and Anna, when I walked into the packhouse. I mindlinked them and told them what happened. They just nodded and reassured me that he would return.

So taking their words to heart, I went up to my room and layed down on my bed looking out the window.

~Night Time~

It was hours and the sun began setting. I was beginning to worry that he was in trouble. 'He'll be fine. He has Rin and years of experience out there.' Storm told me and I nodded in agreement. Falling asleep and hoping he was safe.

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
Hi, so I need your guys opinion on the cover. It's not that good but at least original.