41

William's POV

We arrived on familiar  ground and hadn't realized how much I missed the pack. We had decided to bring Amber back with us and welcome him as an honored guest. We decided to put Amber in the guest room closer too us, so that way if he needed something he wouldn't have to wonder around and just come knock on our door. 

"I missed you." Nat told me as he wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer to him as we sat on the bed. I looked up blindly, and said, "I missed you too." I snuggled closer to him and felt him rest his chin on my head. "We should go take a shower." He told me and all of a sudden I felt nervous. I knew that my back was scarred and I knew that I shouldn't have felt nervous. My mate accepted me for my blindness and he could accept me for my scars, right?

"Okay." I said quietly and got up heading towards the bathroom. As we entered the bathroom I realized that I was shaking and being held by Nat. "What's wrong? " he asked gently making me let out tears that I was holding back, "M- My back." I said quietly, letting my tears flow. He turned me around and lifted up my shirt, revealing the scars and a few bruises on my back.

"Who did this?" he asked quietly and hugged me tighter. "The people w-who kidnapped m-me." I told him and felt his arms hug me tighter. "I'm going to kill them." He told me quietly and I nodded knowing it was true. "Can we t-take a shower now?" I asked him in an attempt to calm him. He nodded and we stripped and stepped into the shower. 

I felt the warm water, run down my face and felt Nat step in behind me. I turned around to face him, and winced and the water hit my back. "Are you okay?" Nat asked me noticing my winces, as the water hit my back. I nodded and washed my hair. 

We got out once the water got cold. I felt light headed as I walked a bit from Nat and decided to look down. Although I couldn't see, I smelt that familiar iron tang smell. It was blood. I knew it had to have been from my back due to the feeling of something, besides water, running down it.

"Nat I don't feel good." I told him and fainted, feeling him catch me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

I caught my mate as he fainted and noticed that his back was bleeding. I mind linked Anna to come and take a look at Will and make sure he was okay.

"It's good to have him back, but can you lay him on his stomach?" Anna asked me and I gently rolled him over so that me laid on his stomach. I saw her face turn into one of grimaced as she saw his back. "Well it's not infected, but it's bruised and some of the cuts need to have stitches." She told me as she pulled out a large alcohol pad and started to wipe the blood of his back, revealing four large slashes, 10 small cute, 5 bites, and too many bruises to count. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mate whimpering as Anna started to clean one of the four slashes. I sat on the bed beside him and comforted him by petting his hair and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I watched as Anna finished cleaning his back and got out a surgical needle. 

"Nat I'm going to need you to hold him down, while I stitch up the four slashes.." She told me and I nodded, pinning his arms and legs down onto the bed. When the hot needle point pierced his skin, he screamed. "It's okay. Anna is only trying to help." I told Will. He nodded but screamed again as the needle yet again pierced his skin.  

An hour had passed and my mate ended up losing his voice, but had snuggled into my lap, trying to bare the pain. "Okay I'm all done. Take it easy and tomorrow if you're both up to it, I'd like to do an ultrasound to see how the babe is doing." She told us and I nodded letting going of my mate's arms and legs. 

I snuggled close to him and we both fell into a peaceful asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Chapter is dedicated too my big sister. Although she may be bitchy and never read this, I still love her. So Happy Birthday big sis, love you always and I will always stick by you. 

Also I have more chapters coming, I just decided to post these three chapters.