Thankyou/Info

Hello my dear readers! I am the author of this story, that much is obvious, but anyways I'd like ti tell yoh the history of how Blinded came to be. A year ago I began Blinded because I was bored and had nothing to do over summer break so like any normal teen I created a story and that story was the one you just read.

Well anyways Blinded was only meant to be 20 chapters but as people began to take interest I decided to prolong the ending. Now you might be wondering uf this book is a year old why haven't I seen it?

Well that's because this last summer I was offered a deal with another app much like Wattpad and that app or website is known as Good Novel. I was offered a contract and happily accepted it. Now I thought that that meant that I had to take down my story but I was wrong so here it is, in its full unedited glory.

Anyways for thise who don't know this is the 1st version of Blinded. The other version is on Good Novel. I will be posting chapter of the new one soon but I want to ask that you go over to Good Novel and at least support me over there. I am making a bit of cash (damn you expensive college tuition, saving money for college) off of the revisioned Blinded. The story is cleaner and the plot is a lot better.

Anyways thankyou for reading my story!

LNF Out! Stay tune for new stories!