38

Nathan's POV

A month had passed since Will's disappearance. I had almost given up, but as I was doing paperwork my phone rang. It was the pack leader of the Fallow pack, Lachlan Leer. "How may I help you?" I asked him and he responded by saying, "I have ye mate. I found him along with another in me territory." He told me bluntly. I was taken aback. My mate who had been missing for a month, finally shows up but who was this other person. 

"Also anther thing, while ye at me pack I want to make an alliance with ye. We have a common enemy The Snake Bite." He said to me and hanged up, leaving me stunned. The Snake Bite were evil, they were the pack that had tipped off hunters about my packs location. The pack that got my father killed and from what I'm assuming the pack that kidnapped my mate.

I started packing my things, when my beta walked in, "Alpha where are you going?" he asked. "Lachlan called, saying he found my mate and that he wishes to make an alliance. Your in charge until I get back." I told him walking towards the door until he stopped me. "Alpha I should've told you sooner, but I found my mate and me being a submissive I ask permission to join his pack. " he told me, surprising me with the news. "I give you permission to leave but who are you mated too?" I asked him. "I'm mated to Barren. One of our allies and also I recommend making Nemora your new beta." He told me and left. 

Nemora wasn't a bad choice to appoint to beta position. Although she would be the first female beta submissive that my pack has ever had. 'Nemora can you come up to my room?' I mind linked her and waited for her to come. "You mind linked me to come?" She asked me and I nodded. "I'm assuming that you've heard that me beta is leaving because he found his mate?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well he recommended you to be the new beta. Will you do me the honor of becoming the pack's beta?" I asked her as she gave me a surprised look. "I would be honored to be pack beta." She told me. 

"First order of business as beta, you will be in charge of the pack until I return." I told her and she nodded leaving to go tell Anna. I looked out the window, watching the snow fall. I'm coming William,  just wait for me a little longer.