20 Bonus Chapter: Anna's Story

Anna's POV

This blind fox managed to see a part of me that I'm ashamed of. A part of me that my mate doesnt even know about.

I made a deal that if he let's me examine him, then I'll tell him my story and I did as such.

I looked at him and began, "Well I guess it started when I was 16 years old. I had just been accused of a crime I didn't commit."

~13 years ago~

"Misstress, please I did no such thing." I told Misstress Belony, leader of the Astrain Flock. "I wish to believe you Anna but all of the evidence points to you." She told with a disappointment in her voice.

"Please if you wish to know where I was, I was with my mate. You can ask her your self." I begged her through the bars of my cell. "I did and she vouched for you, but for all I know is that shes covering for you. I'm sorry to do this but it's better than death and torture." She told me.

I sighed in defeat and said one last plea, "Then at least let my mate come with me. That's my only request." She sighed and replied, "It's up to your mate."

She walked away from my cell and left me alone. I hope the goddess that Nemora will come with me.

I looked up at the silver full moon and listened to the wolves howl. I feel asleep, listening the wolves sing their moon song.

~Morning~

I woke up, my back aching from sleeping on the cement floor. I noticed how everything was quiet, too quiet. The silence was broken by the sound people walking towards me. I stood up, knowing who they came for. Today was to be the day that I get banished from my flock.

They came to my cell and opened it, letting me walk out and then escorting me outside.

I looked around noticing all of the familiar faces. Some close friends, some enemies, and some family. They looked away, couldn't even look at me. I held my head high knowing I did nothing wrong.

I passed people but was stopped by Zera, "How dare you. You killed them. You killed my babies and yet you hold your head high as if you didn't do anything wrong." She said trying to be calm. I said nothing only looking away from her. She was like a second mother to me, to be accused of such a thing. I couldn't believe it.

I was brought out of my thought when I felt a slap to my cheek and heard the screaming of once a friend, "YOU KILLED THEM! ADMITT IT YOU FOUL DISGUSTING DEMON!" I flinched from her name calling and began my march forward and threw the crowd.

We reached the edge of our forest and there awaited my was my mate and the flock mistress.

"I'm sorry but this is the best way. I don't wish to see you harm." Belony told me. I nodded as she unlocked the cuffs. I turned towards my mate and asked, "Will you join me? I don't want to see you get hurt from the ridicule of the others." She smiled and nodded taking my hand.

"She would have never been harmed but it's her choice to with her lover." Belony told me. She then began the incantation, that would release us of the flock bond. "I Belony Morgan, banish lovers Anna Corson and Nemora Jackson, from the Astrain Flock." She finished and I felt the bond break between us and the flock.

"May you both be safe but if I could say on last thing, if you two ever need a place to stay there a pack north of here, that's known for taking in rouges and other species." She told us we nodded knowing our destination.

We shifted into our owl forms and headed north towards the pack of outsiders.

~Back to present time~