27

Nathan's POV

I had decided that after an hour, sitting on the porch swing, was enough and decided to pick up Will, taking him up to my office.

I entered my office and layed Will down on the couch. Je was so peaceful looking and over the past few days, he has gained more weight and control over his legs.

I decided to do paperwork, waiting for Nemora and Anna to come.

~2 hours later~

I heard rustling and looked up from my paperwork, noticing that Will was waking up. "Hmm... where am I?" He asked, yawning, knowing I was in the room. "You are in my office, love." I told him and watched as he moved into a sitting up position. "When did I fall asleep?" He asked me and I responded by telling him that he fell asleep 2 hours ago, so right after the pack gathering.

He nodded and yawned again. "When are Anna and Nemora. Going to come?" He asked another question. I chuckled and said, "Your just full of questions aren't you. Well they should be heading over here." He nodded smiling and decided to investigate the room.

He walked around touching different things and even sniffing a few things, that had different scents to them. 'Nic me and Anna are on our way.' Nemora mindlinked me. 'Okay.' I responded ending the mindlink.

My mate had decided to sit back down and close his eyes. He was focusing but on what. He opened his eyes and just stared at the wall, leaving the room in a silence as I went back to filling out paperwork.

A few minutes passed and the door opened, revealing Nemora and Anna.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm back and thankyou all for waiting. I will be posting pages friday-sunday because I only have a 4 day school week and those days are my weekend days. Well that's all and have a good day or night.