32

Nathan's POV

I was up in my office finishing up invitations for the ball. When I heard 'Knock Knock Knock.' At my door.

"Come in." I said to the person behind my door without looking up from the invitations. "Nat are you too busy?" My mate asked me as I looked up. "Babe I'm never too busy for you." I told him, letting out a little chuckle.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked him, as he sat down on the couch. "Well I know the ball is coming up but my heat is also coming up." He told me and I nodded processing the information.

Then I realized, his heat. "When is your heat?" I asked him. "Its on the full moon so a week from now and its three days before the ball." He told me and I nodded.

"So... umm... did you want to mate during your heat?" I awkwardly asked him and he shook his head. "No, I want us to mate while I'm not in heat. I'd like to remember our first time and I want it to be special." He told me and I nodded. "Okay." I told him.

"Well then I'm going to go help Nemora pick out music for the ball." He told me and left.

I decided to take a break and figure out something special for him. So I decided that for one full day I would show him what the world looked like. Meaning that he'd be able to see, but only for 24 hours.

So I planned places to go and a place to end the date and hopefully mate him at that place.

I decided that a day from now I would take him to the witch, Marigold, and see if she could allow him to see.

In the mean time I finished the invitations and sent them out.

_______________________________________
Welp that's all. So smut scene coming soon, you all excited.

Also thank you all soo much for voting, commenting, and even following me.