16

William's POV

'Will wake up' Rin said to me. 'I don't want too' I told him. He sighed and started nuzzling me and pawing at me until I had enough. I huffed and opened my blind eyes. Sniffing the air I found that my mate was still next to me.

I decided that if I had to be awake so did he. I pawed and nuzzled at him listening to hear if he was awake or not. I heard a snore and huffed, deciding to not play nice I playfully nipped at his exposed toes. I heard a groan and moved to sit atop of him.

As I sat on his chest I could hear him stir and finally heard a sigh in defeat. "Why did you wake me." He said to me with a sleepy voice, I just nuzzled him to get up. He finally sat up and moved to the side of the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me. I barked and yipped at that. He sighed getting up and putting pants on, I assumed due to the rustling of clothes.

"Before we go down, do you think you can shift to your human form?c he asked me. I didnt know how to answer so kind of did a shrug and decided to ask Rin.

'Rin do you think we can still shift to human form?" I asked him. 'It'll be painful but yes." He answered I nodded and returned to reality. "I'm guessing you cheated with your other half." He said to me and I nodded a yes. "So do you think you can shift?" He asked me and I nodded.

I closed my eyes and imagined my human form. Pale skin with clouded blue eyes and white hair. I could here my fore legs crack and break, repositioning themselves to form thin human arms. My hind legs did the same and I could feel my snout shrinking back into my face to form a nose and lips. My canines turned dull and reshaped to human teeth. My claws turned into long finger and toenail. I could feel my tail shrink into my spine and then came the hard part. My spine snapped causing me to yelp in pain. The yelping became screaming when I felt my white fur retreat into my skin, leaving me naked and freezing.

Everything became a dull pain as I laid on the bed. I reached out and felt a warm hand collide with mine. "You did good. I'll help you put clothes on and then we can head down stairs" he said to me and I nodded.

He got me dressed into what I could feel like a oversized shirt and sweatpants that were needed to be double knotted, just to kind of stay up. His boxers were way to big so I went commando.

When we were done, I tried to stand on my own, only to fall on the floor. I whimpered but felt one of his hands on my upper back and the other under my knees. He then picked me up and we walked out of the room.

I could smell all different kinds of species; wolves, leopards, dogs, cats, and other kinds of shifters. He chuckled and said, "I'll tell you about my pack later, we've reached our destination." I nodded and felt him put me on a hard surface.

I noticed that there was another sent in the kitchen. It was a female wolf scent, and I could sence she was related to my mate.

"Ma I want you to meet someone." My mate said to the women, that he called Ma.