Coming Out.

Ariana was your best friend since you were born. You both did everything together, even when Ariana blew up as one of the biggest pop artists in the world and was constantly traveling all the time, she made sure you were with her every step of the way. All your life you had for the most part, non existent parents. They were always off on business trips leaving you to either stay home by yourself or a majority of the time, with the Grande's. Which to you, wasn't ever a bad thing. Sure you missed your parents but it also mean't basically a sleepover with your best friend every single night.

Ariana was truly the best thing that ever happened to you. She was always there to hug you when you needed it, had a shoulder to cry on, and was always so accepting of you. When you were 14 years old, you came out to Ariana. You were absolutely petrified, thinking that you would lose your lifelong best friend. But that wasn't the case, she couldn't of been more accepting of you. In fact she was more mad at herself that you felt scared to tell her.

Ever since you came out to her, she's been nothing but supportive of you publicly and privately. She was even one of your biggest rocks with supporting you through coming out to her family which was basically also your family. They all accepted you with open arms, which after talking to Ariana, you hoped and assumed would happen. But one thing you had not done yet was come out to your parents.
_______________________________
You have toured on and off with Ariana for every headlining tour of hers and this upcoming Sweetener World Tour was no exception. Every place Ariana was, you would accompany her. These past few years had been the toughest years of your best friends life and you didn't want to leave her side for even a minute.

Earlier in the year Ariana had asked you to move in with her which was not a shock to the both of you because you practically lived at her house anyways. But now that tour was starting up that would mean having to re-adjust to the hectic schedules and the constant traveling.

The first stop on the tour was in Albany, New York. Considering you had been staying in New York City for a while at Ariana's apartment, you were glad it was sort of, close to "home". Ariana had invited out her entire family, all your guys friends, and even your parents to fly out to see the opening show.

The whole day before opening night was spent in a huge empty warehouse building where Ariana, her dancers, and the band were rehearsing at. You and Myron were sitting off in the corner while Toulouse was off following Ariana's every move. You had been mindlessly scrolling through Facebook when you see a family member of yours had posted an extremely homophobic post. You would normally just forget about this because you don't associate with your extended family that much anyways but the thing that caught your eye was when you saw who liked the post.

Your heart immediately dropped when you saw that both your parents had liked the post. All your life you had kept the truth about yourself, to yourself. You had never came out to your parents, but not just because you were beyond terrified but also for the reason that they were just never around.

You felt your eyes start to tear up at the thought of your parents not accepting you for who you are. Slowly, you stood up trying not to distract everybody and left to go outside to calm down. There was a bench outside of the warehouse that you sat down on.

Thoughts kept racing through your head as you thought of the possibility of what could happen if you came out to your parents. Of course after knowing they liked a homophobic post, all the thoughts were negative. After what felt like 5 minutes you heard your best friends voice ring through your ears.

"Y/n? Hey, what are you doing out here? I was gonna ask if you knew what time your parents were flying in tonight but then I saw you weren't sitting in your spot anymore." She said curiously with a little giggle as she walked up to you.