Grammy Awards.

Today was the day. All week you had accompanied your girlfriend to rehearsals for her return to the Grammy's. She's performing a medley of her songs tonight including an orchestrated version of 'Imagine'.

Walking through your and Ariana's home you couldn't help the smile that was plastered across your face. The home was filled with all loved ones. Both Ariana's parents had come to accompany her to the Grammy's. It warmed your heart.

In the bedroom, Ariana had been chatting with Courtney, Doug, Josh, and Daniel while getting the finishing touches done on her hair and makeup.

Ariana's face lit up when she saw you walk in the room.

"Baby!!" She cooed, motioning her arms towards her for you to come to her.

She grabs onto your hands and looks you up and down, smirking. Feeling insecure under her stare, you look away shyly.

"Y/n."Reaching up, she places her hand on your cheek forcing you to look at her. "You look absolutely stunning." She smiles.

"Yeah, Y/n. Kinda nice seeing you in something other then jeans and a hoodie for once." Courtney remarks, beginning to laugh.

"Appreciate that, Court." You say, dryly. You give her an annoyed look. She laughs.

Courtney was like a younger sister to you. She pisses you off...a lot, but it's all in the name of love.

Turning your attention back to your girlfriend, you lean in and give her a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, my love. You look so, so beautiful. I can't wait for tonight."

Just as you said that, Scooter walks in and announces that it is time for you all to leave to head to the venue. Ariana had yet to put her gown on due to the massive size of it which meant you had to get there early for her to get dressed.

The whole ride to the venue was full of love and laughs. Your girlfriend was seated directly next to you with her hand intertwined with yours. You could tell that as much as she was excited, she was also very nervous. Red carpets were something she absolutely despised doing and hadn't done in a long time either.

To calm her nerves you began slowly rubbing your thumb over her hand. She immediately noticed and squeezed your hand, silently thanking you.

Arriving to the Staples Center, you walked hand and hand with Ariana to her dressing room. You were beginning to feel anxious yourself because of all the people in the backstage area surrounding you. You couldn't help but admire how amazingly Ariana handled all this chaos.

Behind you, Courtney had her hand clasped onto your shoulder making sure she wouldn't get lost in the crowds of people.

Walking into her dressing room was nothing short of a fresh breathe of air. It was quiet, cozy, and exactly what you needed at the moment. Slumping onto one of the black leather couches, you lean forward with your head in your hands taking a moment to relax.

Feeling hands begin to rub circles on your back you look up to see Ariana sitting next to you.

"You alright, my love? I know that was a lot. I'm gonna have Scooter escort y'all a different way so you don't have to go through all that again, okay?" She tells you concerned. You felt bad worrying her, this was her night.

"I'm fine, Ariana. Go get ready! I wanna see this gown of yours." You perk up trying to get her mind off worrying about you.