Traveling.

It's been approximately a little less than 12 months since Ariana has been back to Europe. But now that the first U.S leg of the tour is over, it was now Europe's turn.

Ariana had asked you as soon as the U.S leg was over, to come on tour with her in Europe. It was a no brainer for you, you knew she would need you more than ever on this leg of the tour. She had also asked Courtney to come along with as well, which was even better considering you would have a friend to hang out with when Ariana would be performing or at rehearsals.

Today was the day where you would part ways from your and Ariana's home for a few months, give or take a couple off days where you guys would come back to see family and the pups.

Ariana had a car that came and to pick you all up from the house. Ever since you and Ariana started dating, touring was one of your favorite things to do. You loved the fast pace of it and always having something to do. But saying goodbye to the dogs was always the hardest thing for you.

Being an avid dog lover, all you wanted was to bring all of them with, which you knew wasn't possible.

As you hopped into the car, Myron jumped right in your lap to reassure you that you had him to love and snuggle every night. You kissed his head as he laid down in your lap to take a nap. You could never pick favorites between the dogs but you always had a special place in your heart for Myron.

Soon after, Ariana got in with Toulouse to sit in the sit across from you, and then Courtney in the seat behind you both. Ariana had been dealing with anxiety more than normal the past few days and you could tell as soon as she got in the car that it was affecting her pretty heavy at the moment knowing she was going to be in an entirely different country.

Reaching over you grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze silently letting her know you were there, and that everything was going to be alright. She looked up at you with a small smile, squeezing your hand back to thank you.

Arriving to the plane, gave you a slight bit of anxiety due to an underlying fear that you have always had since you were a child. But you remembered that you had been on this plane many times before and nothing had every happened which made you feel a little better.

You decided that instead of staying up through the plane ride, you would take a nap. Taking a nap would not only help you not think about your fear of flying but also benefit you once you arrived to London due to the time zone difference.

You were currently snuggled up in Ariana's lap, when you decided to let sleep take over your body.

_______________________________

Awaking from your sleep, you felt familiar hands lightly shaking your shoulder.

"Hey sleepy head, we're here. Wake up baby." Your girlfriend said in a sweet voice, making sure not to startle you. Opening your eyes you saw her standing over you looking down at you.

"You are so beautiful." You say looking up to her, smiling.

"Aw baby, you are." She says reaching out for a hug, which you gladly give in to.

"Y'all are too cute. But can we please go to the hotel already? It's almost 3am back in LA and i am tired as fuck right now." Courtney pouts while grabbing her bags.

"Probably wouldn't be a bad idea. We have rehearsals basically all day tomorrow." Ariana mumbles while yawning.

Agreeing, you pick up the dogs leashes, while also carrying Ariana's and your own backpack to finally leave the plane. Luckily for you the hotel was only about a 15 minute drive.

When you arrived to the hotel, you realized Ariana had fallen asleep on your shoulder. Looking over to Courtney she had also fallen asleep with Myron peacefully asleep on her lap. You looked down to Toulouse who looked up at you.

"Looks like it's just us buddy." You say to him laughing.

At this point you didn't really know what to do so you decided to wake up Courtney who immediately ran up to the room with the dogs. Ariana was still sound asleep on your shoulder so you turned to wake her up enough just to tell her to get on your back so you could carry her up to the room.

She mumbled an ok and wrapped her legs around your waist and arms around your neck as she continued to rest on your back.

Opening the door to the hotel room you could see that Courtney had already claimed her own room to go to bed for the night. Little did you know that she actually ended up taking the King size bed which is what you and Ariana were supposed to have considering Myron and Toulouse sleep in the same bed with you both.

Instead of waking up Courtney again, which you knew would cause trouble. You walked to the second bedroom which was much smaller in size, including the bed, and laid Ariana down. She immediately tucked herself under the covers getting herself comfy.

You decided to go out to the kitchen to get a drink of water, when you returned the whole other half of the bed was taken up by Myron and Toulouse. Knowing that was probably going to happen, you took out your phone and snapped a quick photo of the cute sight.

They looked so comfortable together that you knew you didn't have the heart to try and move them so you decided that the couch would have to do. You also weren't that tired with the fact that you slept most of the flight and it was broad daylight outside since it was 12pm in London.

Suddenly you heard the door you had just left from, open to see your girlfriend standing there.

"Baby, why are you on the couch?" She asked you with sleep evident in her voice.

"Courtney took the big bed and by the time i was going to get in bed with you, the dogs had already took my spot, so I decided to not bother you all and rest out here." You tell her. She nods her head, still half asleep, and slowly walks over to you.

"Well it looks like i'm sleeping out here with you then huh?" You laugh and open your arms for her to lay down with you.

She instantly obliges and lays her head on your chest with her arms wrapped around you.

"Guess so. Goodnight sweetheart. I love you." Giving her a tight hug and kiss on her forehead.

Of course Myron and Toulouse didn't stay in the bedroom by themselves for long. Eventually Toulouse fit himself under your arm that wasn't wrapped around Ariana and Myron snuggled himself in between your legs at the bottom of the couch.

You all were one big happy family on one small couch. Smiling to yourself, you really stopped for a second and took in this moment. Your girlfriend was going to be selling out multiple shows around Europe and is one of the biggest artists in the entire world, but to you she was more than that, she was everything and more to you.

Feeling your eyes getting tired, you slowly fall asleep to the steady, peaceful breathing from your girlfriend. Nothing could possibly be better than this.