Stomach flu.

Nestled up in bed with your arms wrapped gently around a sleeping Ariana. You are quickly awaken with an overwhelming feeling of nausea that was beginning to take over your body.

Laying in bed for a moment you waited to see if the feeling would subside so you could return to your slumber. But the feeling began getting more and more intense. Leaping up out of the bed, you ran to the bathroom, kneeling over the toilet and emptying out all the contents in your stomach.

"Baby?" You heard a soft voice from above you. Moments after, you heard steps towards you and felt small hands begin rubbing comforting circles on your back.

Your throat was burning as your stomach continued violently contracting and forcing everything up and out of you. Tears and sweat ran down your face as you hoped this would soon be over. You've never been this sick before in your life.

After a few moments, you started dry heaving as you realized everything in your body had already forced itself out.

"Fuck." You made out as your body finally began to calm down. Turning your head to the side, you saw your girlfriends concerned gaze fixated on you. "What?" You asked her quietly due to the pain in your throat.

"You really don't look good, my love. Your face is very pale." She reached her hand up gently placing it against your forehead. The coolness bringing relief to you. "Baby. You're burning up."

Not listening to her words, you leaned into her touch to continue feeling the coolness against your head. Mindlessly, you closed your eyes.

"Y/n!" Snapping your head up at the sudden yell of your name, you noticed Ariana looking at you even more concerned than before. You must've dozed off. One of her hands was placed against your shoulder supporting you up and the other stroking your face. "Baby. We have to get you back in bed now, okay?"

You nodded your head silently replying. Your body was so lethargic you barely knew what was happening besides Ariana asking you questions.

Ariana placed her hands around your waist, helping you up to your feet and walking you back to the bed. You knew that if Ariana wasn't here to help you, you wouldn't have been able to make it to the bed by yourself due to how weak you were.

Ariana slowly assisted you into bed. "Baby, I'm going to go get some medicine and water for you to bring down your fever. Do you need anything else?"

You shook your head no as you were too weak to reply with your voice.

Ariana once more looked down at you concerned before she got up and made her way into the other room to retrieve medicine.

Returning, she sat next to you on the side of the bed with the pill and cup of water in her hands.

As your eyes caught sight of the pill, you whimpered. You never liked taking pills all your life. They were the one thing you absolutely dreaded about feeling sick. But you knew that if you didn't take it, your fever could get much worse and extremely serious.

"I know you don't like taking them but if we don't get your fever down, we will have to go to the emergency room. Please take it, baby." She told you, holding out the pill for you to take.

Reaching your hand out, you grabbed a hold of the pill and placed it upon your tongue. Ariana knew you didn't have enough strength to hold up the glass of water by yourself, so she lovingly helped you. She held the glass up to your lips as the water and the pill smoothly went down your throat. The cool water relieved the raw, painful feeling in your throat.

"Good job, baby." Ariana said to you smiling sympathetically. As she began to stroke your cheek.

"I hate pills." You muttered out, your voice hoarse.

"Aw baby, your voice." She pouted her lip sadly at the state you were in. Your lips were puffy, eyes bloodshot, and face, red.

Ariana climbed over you and maneuvered herself next to you. As she went under the covers, she could quickly feel the intense heat radiating off your body.

"I'm cold." You whined, the fever was making your entire body shake with shivers.

"I can fix that." Ariana replied, pulling you into her embrace.

Immediately you felt your eyes beginning to shut as all you wanted to do was go to sleep, in hopes you would feel better tomorrow.

Ariana has noticed your tiredness as she placed a kiss on your cheek. "Get some rest, my love. You need it."

"Thank you for taking care of me." You whispered out, looking over into her dark brown eyes.

"Of course, I love you Y/n. Now get some sleep, please." She softly told you.

She didn't have to tell you twice. As soon as she told you that, you let yourself fall into a deep slumber. Ariana's arms wrapped tightly around your fragile body.

The next day was full of not being able to keep any foods or liquids down. And also many reoccurring fevers. You had ultimately thought it was food poisoning but Ariana had convinced you otherwise that it was in fact the stomach flu.

She didn't leave your side at all the next few days. Rubbing your back every-time you threw up, cuddling you when you got fevers, making you food, and staying home from work just to take care of you.

You made it known to her that you were so grateful for her at any chance you could.