Suprising her.

It's been a month since you had seen Ariana last. A month that has seemed like a year. She was currently overseas just beginning her European leg of the tour.

Ariana had just facetimed you as you both cried together over how much you missed each other. You were showing her all the dogs from home and she showed you Toulouse and Myron which made you both cry even harder. You couldn't handle being away from her for any longer.

Later that night after you had stopped talking to Ariana, you texted Courtney about flying out to spend the rest of the tour with them. Courtney was completely in agreement of your idea and helped you figure out the timing of everything.

You then booked the next flight out that same night to their location to surprise her.

Arriving in Paris, it was approximately 5pm which meant you had to get from the airport to the venue before 7:30 pm when Ariana goes on stage.

Courtney had sent out a car for you to get you to the arena along with passes to get backstage.

Surprisingly, traffic wasn't as bad as you thought and you made it to the venue in no time. Ariana had just texted you a sweet good morning because in LA it would be almost 8. You applauded yourself for sleeping on the plane or else you wouldn't have had as much energy as you do. You laughed at her text and followed through replying as if you weren't right outside the venue.

You had met up with Courtney at the back entrance of the arena. Driving in you could see the line of fans already waiting to get inside, you tried to find an area that they could not see so they wouldn't spoil the surprise by posting pictures on social media.

"Courtney!" You run up giving her a hug.

"Y/n! I've missed you so much!" She said, hugging you back.

"Oh you have no idea. I haven't had my best friend or my girlfriend around for a whole month. I've been so lonely!" She laughs at your words.

"Well come on, Ariana's been upset and anxious all day."

"What!? How come?" You ask, concerned. You both begin walking into the arena as you continue talking.

"I wonder y/n?" She asks sarcastically. "Maybe because she misses you. The facetime you both had was pretty heavy this morning. She was crying for hours afterwards."

"Aw, I feel so bad." Hearing that only made you want to sprint to her dressing room.

"Don't feel bad. You are literally down the hall from her dressing room. She's gonna be so happy when she sees you." Courtney reassured you.

You were now only a door away from her dressing room. You could hear her warming up her voice causing you to beam with happiness.

"You sound absolutely beautiful, baby." You interrupt as she stops immediately and turns around.

"Y/n?!" She yelled out in surprise. You opened her arms, as she leaped up from her chair and sprinted to you.

She jumped into your arms, wrapping her arms tightly around your neck and legs around your waist. You held her in your arms so tight, not wanting to her ever let go. Ariana leaned her head back and placed a kiss on your lips as you both continued to embrace one another.

"God, I missed you so much." You whispered so only she can hear.

"Me too, my love." She replied, still holding onto you tightly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Ariana you're on in 15." The stage manager said, peaking his head in through the door.

"I don't wanna go. I want to stay and be with you." Ariana whines as you placed her back onto the ground.

"Baby, I'm going to be with you for the rest of the tour." You confessed, smiling.

"Shut up. No you're not." She said pushing your arm, thinking you are joking.

"I'm serious."

"Oh my god!" She pulled you in for another tight hug.

You could feel Myron and Toulouse jumping up on your legs. Immediately when Ariana had let go, you crouched down to give them both hugs. As a dog lover, you had really missed them so much too.

"On in 10." The stage manager announced peaking in again.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the stage." You reaches out for her hand as she happily intertwined hers with yours.

"I can't wait to see you do your thing. It's been so long." You told her while walking out of the dressing room.

"I can't believe you are actually here right now." She looked over to you smiling from ear to ear.

"I couldn't take being away from you any longer." Pulling your arm out of her grasp you wrapped your arm around her shoulder pulling her into your side as you both continued walking.

Walking behind the stage you hugged and greeted everybody. You had missed everyone. They used to be over at your and Ariana's home all the time and now it was a massive reunion.

Quickly, you all huddled into a circle to and intertwined hands for a prayer. Ariana to your left and Courtney to your right.

Then it was showtime. Ariana and all the dancers got up on the table in position for "God Is A Woman". You walked up to Ariana giving her a kiss good luck and told everyone else good luck too.

Backing away from the platform you stood and watched as your girlfriends powerful voice took over the arena for "Raindrops". She looked over and smiled at you before the platform began to rise.

"Wow." You say, as you look over to Courtney.

"Right!" She laughs as you both go to get a good spot in the pit to watch the show.

Throughout the show, Ariana would spot you in the crowd and smile. Especially during "Get Well Soon" since she knew that was your favorite of hers. You and Courtney would copy the choreography that you knew and cheered as loud as you could for everybody.

At the end of the show you greeted her as she came off stage.

"I'm so proud of you. You did absolutely amazing!" You yell over the crowd still cheering.

"Thank you, my love." She giggles as she gave you a hug. You walked hand and hand back to the dressing room for Ariana to change.

Ariana had said she had a surprise for everyone after the show.

After everyone was all changed into primarily sweatpants and hoodies she announced to everyone that we would all be going to the Eiffel Tower.

"Shut up!" You yelled in excitement. Ariana laughed at your reaction as she interlaced her arm with yours.

Seeing the Eiffel Tower at night was something you've always dreamed of seeing one day. And now you were getting to see it not only with the love of your life, but all you friends too.

Arriving to it, you just stared in aw at its beauty.

You could feel Ariana's gaze on you as she giggled. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Mhm." You mumbled still focusing on it. "But not as beautiful as you."

"Aw, baby. That was sweet, but like super cheesy." She giggled, leaning her head on your shoulder.

"Oh, I know." You laughed, leaning your head against hers as you both just stood gazing at the beautiful landmark in front of you.

This was magical. You realized in the moment that once this was over you were going to be it so much. The happiness you were feeling was like nothing else you had ever felt before. It was a feeling you had longed to feel and it was finally happening.

You smiled to yourself, taking in this moment as much as you could.