Quarantine.

It's been about two months since quarantine began. Luckily, you weren't spending all this time alone, but with Ariana at her house.

You knew that if you were home alone in these times, that your mental health would have seriously declined. And you had such a heavy heart for people who were going through that with being home by themselves or with family they didn't necessarily get along with.

Being around your girlfriend, you both spent the days doing as many activities as you could to keep your minds busy. Whether that be outside in the pool, cooking up meals, or just accompanying her at her mini studio as she creates some out of this universe music. You were so grateful that you were able to stuck in quarantine with your favorite person.

Even on the nights when you would both be in bed watching the chaos that is the news, she was always there to make you feel like everything was going to be okay.

Right now, you're sitting on the couch scrolling through social media. Reading the updates and the horrible news that filled your timeline only pained your heart.

Not wanting to read anymore, you clicked your phone screen off and set it on the couch. You needed to get your mind off the world situation.

Walking up to the bedroom, you could already hear your girlfriends voice ringing through the hallway. You smiled at the sound.

Pushing the door open a crack, you peaked your head in to watch. Ariana hadn't noticed your presence yet as you just watched her work her magic. She is so unbelievable talented. You thought to yourself.

Just as she finished her last run of the song she was working on, she looked towards the door and jumped a little.

"Baby, you scared me!" She said, taking her headphones off her head and placing them on the desk.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help not coming in. You sound absolutely amazing." You explained, still peaking through the crack in the door.

"Aw, thank you baby. Come here, I want to show you what I'm working on." She motioned her hands for you to come to her as she smiled. You ran over to her like a child on Christmas, listening to her new music was your favorite thing ever.

Pulling a chair up, you wrapped your arm around Ariana's shoulder and leaned against her, as she pulled up the track.

"Okay, this is a new song I've been working on. I have finished mastering it completely yet but let me know what you think." She handed you the headphones and clicked on the track to begin.

The bass line kicked in right away as you bumped your head to the beat. Ariana had her chin in her hand as she watched your every move to see what you thought of it.

Then came in her powerful vocals, punching you right in the gut. You leaned back against the back of the chair, shaking your head in disbelief. She never failed to amaze you with her insane vocal range.

Ariana giggled at your reaction, still keeping her eyes focused on you.

As the song came to an end, you motioned for her to play it again. She laughed but began taking the headphones off your head.

"I'll play it again in a second. But I wanna hear what you think first." Her eyes filled with curiosity.

"I think it's one of your best pieces of work yet. I think the world needs to hear it, now. And I think you are the most talented female— no scratch that, the most talented human being on this entire planet. You built that song from the ground up, nobody helped. That's insane. You are so talented, it blows my mind every single day." You expressed, not breaking eye contact so she would know you meant everything you said.

Ariana's eyes weld up in tears at your words. "Wow, thank you baby. That means so so much to me." She wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you in for kiss.

You both sat there embracing one another when you suddenly pulled away. Ariana looked at you confused.

You turned to the monitor in front of you and began playing the track once again. Standing up from the chair, you held out your hand for her to take.

"Will you dance with me?" You asked her, smiling from ear to ear.

She stood up in front of you, taking ahold of your outstretched hand. "Of course I'll dance with you."

She both wrapped your hands around one another as swayed to the music, staring into each other eyes alluringly.

As the song came to an end once again, you both still stayed in each other's arms.

"You know, before I came upstairs I was making myself anxious, reading the never ending news on social media." Ariana nodded her head, silently letting you know she was listening. "And the second I walked up those stairs and heard your voice, all that anxiety went away." Ariana smiled at you, lovingly.

"You really are the sweetest, Y/n. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here with me during this crazy time."

"You'd still be making legendary hits, like that one." You pointed to the monitor, as Ariana began laughing.

"Oh stop!" She said through laughter.

"I mean it though. You got a gift right there." Ariana smiled once again and leaned her body into yours.

"Okay stop, you're gonna make me cry again." She whined, still hugging you as you laughed.

"Can I stay in here for a while longer and watch you work?" You asked her.

"You don't ever have to ask me, come here." Ariana pulled your hand back over to the studio set up and began working again. Every few minutes she would let you know what she was doing and would ask if you liked it or not. Which always ended up being yes, she was a pro at her job.

These were the moments that were so special to you. These were rare moments that you would have never experienced if quarantine had never happened. Being in the comfort of her home, at a mini studio she set up, and being able to be with her while she creates without anyone else around. Maybe quarantine isn't so bad. You thought. At least not when you are with stuck with your girlfriend.

(Stream Stuck with U🖤)