Pass out.

All week you had not been feeling very well. Every night you would wake up either shivering from a fever or in the bathroom emptying everything you had eaten that day.

Today wasn't an exception, you had woke up with that familiar feeling in your stomach. Rushing to the bathroom, you emptied your stomach, and continued dry heaving considering nothing else was left in your stomach.

Ariana had left for work only 10 minutes before you had woken up. She didn't want to leave you home while you were sick but you had convinced her to the night before because she had already taken off a few days prior to take care of you.

Now as your are perched over the toilet, all you wish is that she was by your side with you.

You stayed leaning over the toilet for a few minutes to wait and see if the feeling would come back.

Eventually you decided it would be a good idea to go downstairs to get a drink of water to get the taste of vomit out of your mouth.

Slowly making your way downstairs, you started to feel lightheaded. You pushed off the feeling and got to the kitchen where you poured yourself a glass of water.

The feeling of the cold water running down your throat, soothed the burning pain you had felt from the stomach acid that you had thrown up.

As you were drinking your glass of water, the lightheaded feeling turned into an intense dizzy feeling. You looked over to the living room and realized that the entire room was spinning in circles with little dots appearing.

That was the last thing you saw before darkness took over your vision.

Next thing you knew you opened your eyes to your girlfriend repeating your name over and over with her hand placed on your forehead.

"Y/n!!" Your girlfriend says, placing her hand on your cheek.

"Wha- What happened?" You ask slowly starting to sit up.

"Hey hey hey, stay down for a minute my love." She tells you, pushing you back down. "I forgot my laptop for work so i turned around to come back home and get it but instead found you passed out on the kitchen floor with a black eye."

"What the fuck?" Already confused as to what is happening you, Courtney comes in and kneels down next to you to place an ice pack on your apparent black eye.

Flinching away from the cold, you feel Ariana gently sit you up. "It's okay baby. Courtney was with me when i found you here so i told her to go get an ice pack for you."

"Hey y/n, you feeling okay?" Courtney asks you, holding up the ice pack to your eye.

"Better now, i woke up this morning and ended up throwing up again so i decided to come down here to get a glass of water and then i guess at some point i must of passed out."

"Aw baby, i knew i shouldn't have left." Ariana says to you feeling guilty.

"It's fine..." You reply back embarrassed that you couldn't take care of yourself.

"Y/n, my heart dropped into my stomach when i found you passed out on our kitchen floor. Please, just let me take care of you."

"Okay. I just didn't want you to have to miss so many days of work just over me having the flu." You tell her truthfully.

"Baby, you are far more important than work. You are my priority, above everything else." She brings you in for a hug which you return.

Ariana and Courtney then proceed to slowly help you stand up and walk you over to the couch. Ariana lays you down, covering you up with one of the many blankets scattered around the living room.

She sits down next to you on the couch, running her fingers through your hair. "Do you need anything, my love?"

"Maybe some water?" You ask smiling.

"On it." Your girlfriend gets up and rushes over to get you a class of water. Bringing over the water she helps bring the cup to your mouth for you to drink. "Anything else?" She then asks you.

"Can you lay with me?" Ariana doesn't even answer your question as she maneuvers herself under the covers next to you and pulls you onto her.

Getting comfortable you lay your head on her chest. "Get some sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up." She tells you, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Ariana pulls you in closer.

"Don't even mention it, anything for you." That's the last thing you hear as you let sleep take over your body, in hopes that your sickness would finally go away when you wake up.