Drunk.

Tonight was a not so rare occasion. You had decided to go out for the night with your friends to have some fun, something you had begun doing more frequently. You have been an introvert all your life, being around big groups of people only made you extremely anxious.

When you did hang out with your friends they always encouraged you to drink you to try and "loosen up" up a bit. It was never something you really wanted to do but you practically thought you had to or else you would be uninvited.

Ariana knew that you would over drink at these hangouts which is specifically why she didn't like when you would go. Don't get it wrong, Ariana loved when you would spend time with your friends, in fact she encouraged it. She knows how lonely you get when she's out and about doing her "pop-star duties". But she doesn't like when your friends drop you off completely hammered at 1am at night.

Tonight you had promised Ariana that you wouldn't let yourself go too far with alcohol but your friends kept buying one shot after another making that soon become a thought of the past. They kept encouraging you to drink more and more till you could barely keep yourself on two feet while standing in one spot.

"Y/n, I think you've had enough alcohol for the night." Your friend Alissa said laughing, grabbing the Corona bottle out of your hand.

"But-" You tried.

"No but's. Ariana's gonna be pissed when she sees you like this." If Alissa wouldn't have stopped you, you would probably have ended up spending the entire night passed out in the nightclub bathroom.

"My baby." You slur thinking about Ariana. Leaning against Alissa who wraps her arm around your waist to steady you.

"Yeah, your baby. I'm gonna call her and let her know I am bringing you home." Bringing out her phone, she finds your girlfriends number and raises the phone to her ear. "Hi, Ariana. Yeah, this is Alissa. Y/n is a little drunk, you could say. So I should be at your house in about 10 minutes to drop her off." She said into the phone before saying goodbye and hanging up.

The alcohol in your system made Alissa's attempt to get you into the passenger seat of the car a challenge. You kept laughing uncontrollably for no reason and swaying back and forth.

"Y/n, just get in the car!" Alissa yells, frustration finally getting to her.

You stop laughing, and slowly sit yourself in the car. "Bitch." You mumble to yourself.

"Excuse me?!" She yells to you, her jaw clenched in anger.

"Well." Alissa stops for a second to remember it's the alcohol making you like this and proceeds to get in the car and drive you home.

Arriving home, you could see your tiny girlfriend exit the front door walking towards the car. She had on small, furry white slippers along with an oversized hoodie that made her look even smaller then she already was.

You were so excited to see your girlfriend that you bumped your head on the car window forgetting that the window was rolled up.

"There's a window there." Alissa said laughing at you.

You rubbed your head as Alissa got out of the car and walked over to Ariana. They chatted for a moment and then proceeded to start walking towards your door. Ariana did not look happy.

"Baby, my head hurts." You whine as Ariana opens the car door.

"I wonder why, Y/n." She remarks in a monotone voice. Reaching under your armpits, your girlfriend helps you up. Just as you stand up out of the car, the alcohol takes over your vision, making you stumble to the ground.