Studio.

Tonight was one of the many common types of nights where you would spend hours on end with your girlfriend in the studio. Normally Ariana and your friends would also be in the studio which would always be filled with laughs, champagne, and the creation of some insanely good music that you were lucky enough to hear before the world or even to hear at all.

But tonight was different. After a romantic date you had planned, you both became bored when returning home. That is when Ariana suggested that you go to the studio just the 2 of you, and Tommy of course, it was his studio . You immediately agreed because you never would turn down a chance to hear and see them produce the new music she was cooking up for her fans.

Sitting on the sofa placed directly behind the soundboard you just sat watching Ariana and Tommy work their magic. Every so often Ariana would turn around during a song to get your opinion. Specifically, this time she was in the middle of listening to her recently recorded vocals for a song they had been creating the past few visits. She turned around as soon as the track ended.

"What do you think about the song, my love?" She asked, smiling shyly.

"Beautiful, as always. You can do no wrong, Ariana. I'm serious. That note you just did was incredible!" You say. "This one is gonna be huge, Ariana. I can already feel it." She laughs at your excited tone.

"Thank you, baby! You say that about every song I show you, though." She laughs again.

"Cause it's true! 7 Rings, a motherfucking bop. Thank U, Next, a banger! Boyfriend? Oh, no big deal, also grammy nominated!" You yell out, amusing both Tommy and Ariana.

Ariana gets up from the chair she was sitting in next to Tommy and places her self onto your lap.

"You know I love you so much, right?" Looking down at you, she runs her fingers through your hair whilst you wrapped your arms around her waist.

"I do. And I love you even more." You lean up and place a kiss upon her lips. Ariana pushes her hand gently on the back of your head to deepen the kiss causing a moan to escape your lips. Just as that happens you hear a cough interrupting the kiss.

"Okay, y'all are cute and all, but do you mind waiting till you get home to do all that?" Tommy asks while laughing.

Annoyed at the loss of contact, you groan leaning your head back onto the top of the couch. Ariana laughs at your childishness.

"Relax. Once we get home, I'm all yours. And you're all mine." She says quietly, teasing you.

"If you keep doing what you're doing right now, that might be very soon." You tell her, matter-of-factly.

"Oh really?" She says, giggling.

"Mhm." You make out while staring into her eyes.

"Well, thats gonna have to wait a little while. I wanna finish this song before we leave." She pats your chest with her hand and begins getting off your lap. You reach your hand to intertwine your fingers with hers.

"Stay." You beg, pouting your lips giving her the 'puppy dog eyes'.

"I'm right here, baby. Just give me 45 minutes and we will go home."

"Promise?" You reach out your pinky to hers causing her to laugh once again.

"Promise." She obliges and interlocks her pinky with yours.

In the next 45 minutes, Tommy and Ariana had experimented with the track changing the sound multiple times to see what she liked better. At one point they added a super slow melody to it. Looking at the time, it was currently 1:45am and you were getting more and more tired at the minute. The slow melody mixed with your girlfriends soothing voice acted as a lullaby for you. You had laid down on the couch and closed your eyes to rest them while listening to the beautiful song.

Little did you know that "resting your eyes" would immediately turned into you falling into a deep slumber.

Feeling a soft hand laying gently on your face woke you from your slumber. Opening your eyes you were blinded by a bright light flashing on and then off.

"Shit! Sorry, baby." You see your girlfriend sitting next to you on the side of the couch with her phone in her hand.

"What was that?" Your voice groggy with tiredness.

"You looked so peaceful and cute so I wanted to take a picture of you. I didn't know the flash was on, I'm sorry. How did you sleep, my love?" She returned her palm to your face, stroking it.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm sorry. I meant to just rest my eyes but your voice was like a lullaby so I must've fallen asleep."

"Aw, it's okay baby, you were tired. We finished a majority of the song, just a few more finishing touches. But we will do that another day, ready to go home?" She asks, smiling down at you. You shake your head yes, smiling back.

She stands up and leans her hands out to help you up. With her help, you stand up and look around to see that Tommy isn't in sight. Ariana sees your confusion.

"Tommy just went to bed, he told me to tell you goodnight and something about how you look funny when you're asleep." She says laughing at the last part.

"Dick." You whisper underneath your breath only making Ariana laugh even harder.

"Let's go home."

On the ride home, Ariana had played you the almost finished song. She had kept the slow melody that you had heard earlier and it was the most perfect thing your ears had ever experienced before.

You couldn't wait for the many more studio trips to come where you could hear more of her spectacular musical creations.