Reunited after tour.

It's been almost a full 3 months since you've been able see your girlfriend. 3 months that has felt like an entire lifetime. Going from seeing each other everyday to only seeing each other through a phone screen was a huge change for you both. A change neither of you could or did get used to.

Coming home to a house that had Ariana's scent and all her belongings without her actually being there, tore at your heart every single night you came home from work.

You've been spending most of your days working and then coming straight home to spend time with the dogs and FaceTime Ariana for hours at a time. You practically couldn't fall asleep without knowing how her day went and hearing her voice.

But today, after a full 3 months was the day she was finally coming home. Tour was officially over. You couldn't wait to be in her arms again.

Ariana had been texting you all day with updates on when she thought she would get home. You were so impatient. You tried to keep yourself occupied by working out, cleaning the house, and playing with the dogs, but often found yourself checking your phone every few minutes to see if there were any more updates.

The day slowly went by with updates here and there but it was now 1am and she still was not home yet. You were sitting on the couch, Pignoli in your lap, scrolling through your phone aimlessly. All of a sudden, your phone vibrated notifying you of a new text message.

Opening the text, your heart sunk. The text was from Ariana "hi baby. we are stuck in Colorado right now cause there is a snowstorm. scooter wants us to stay the night here for safety reasons and fly home tomorrow. i'm so sorry, my love."

Tears immediately filled your eyes. You were so disappointed, all you wanted was to see your girlfriend.

Setting your phone down beside you on the couch, you leaned back against the couch with your arms covering your face. You felt stupid for being so upset that she wouldn't be home tonight but would be in only a few hours.

One more sleep without her. You thought to yourself. Just as you were about to get some blankets to sleep on the couch, you heard the front door open.

You quickly turned your head to look when you saw a familiar, tiny woman with her hair up in a ponytail, and large oversized sweater walk through the front door.

Squinting her eyes, she met your gaze and smiled big but then saw your puffy red eyes.

"Y/n?" She called out, concerned.

You were in disbelief that she was actually standing a few feet away from you. Even more tears streamed down your face as you leaped up from the couch and sprinted to her.

She caught you in her arms, as you held onto her tightly. Your face fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. Inhaling, you could smell the strong scent of her favorite perfume.

"Baby." Ariana cooed out embracing you even tighter. She could feel the wetness from your tears on her neck as she pulled away. "Baby, what's wrong?" Grabbing ahold of your cheeks to look in your eyes.

"I just missed you so much. I thought you weren't coming home tonight." Ariana whipped a tear away with her thumb and gently pulled you in for a kiss.

"Don't cry, baby. You're going to make me cry." She said as her voice cracked slightly. "I just wanted to surprise you. I missed you so much, y/n. You're coming on the next tour, I don't care."

You laughed nodding your head. "I think that's the only right answer. It's so hard being apart for that long and not being able to hug and kiss you."

"Well I'm here now. We have all the time in the world." She said wrapping her arms around your neck and connected her lips with yours.

It felt so good to finally be embraced in your girlfriends arms and to feel and taste her lips against yours again.

"Alright, Ariana. I know you told me to give y'all a minute but I really need to piss." You heard a voice from behind Ariana. Pulling away from the kiss but still holding onto one another, you saw Courtney run through the door and to the bathroom as you both laughed.

Looking back into your girlfriends eyes you couldn't help but smile which of course made her smile. Your heart fluttered at the sight.

"What?" She quietly asked, giggling.

"I'm just so happy you're finally home." You told her truthfully, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Me too, baby." Bending down you lifted her up as she swung her legs around your waist and arms around your neck.

"Are you tired?" You asked, looking up at her.

"Mhm." She nodded as you began carrying her into the bedroom. You gently laid her onto the bed as she moaned in comfort. "I missed this bed so much."

"I've missed you in it, so much." You grabbed ahold of her hand and intertwined your fingers. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to start up a bath or shower for you? Or I can make some food or order some?"

"Baby. You're so cute." She laughed. "I just want to be in your arms right now, that's all. All that stuff can wait." She opened her arms for you.

"Okay." You quietly spoke, leaning into her arms as you both fell back against the mattress.

Ariana laid her head on your chest with her leg lying across you. Although it was extremely early in the morning, both of you did not plan on going to bed anytime soon.

You both remained cuddled in each other's arms, staring at the night sky through the window, talking about everything and anything. You were beaming with happiness.