Chapter 2

10 years later...

3trd POV

The family xiao long was never the same since the dead of their "son", and sibling even in 10 years, they were all suffering.

First was summer. Summer was depressed she could all ways go to your tombstone to pray or talk to you and every time she was leaving she would say "sorry for everything". Later was Ruby. Ruby was one of the most worried ones, because Everytime she had a nightmare it would be her brother being murder by a strange man with some military black suit and a black helmet with one glowing eye but they'll never say something in her dreams. Yang was one of the most devastated. She would always be happy or cheer ful, but deep inside she was not alright she would see her bother always crying in the atic where his "room" was. She always tries to not go near the atic because it will bring memories of the death of his brother. later was Qrow.
Qrow would always at least try to find his nephew, he does not believe his nephew is dead because "there was no body" or " they were no blood traces" so he will always tries to find you for a few hours if he can. We could talk about raven. But no one know anything about her....
And for last but not least was tai...
Tai was broke. He would most of the times have night terrors of the death of his son or every time he was in the forest sometime he could see you behind a tree picking or hear your screams for mercy when he beat his son. We could say he was traumatized but was healing. Like everyone else. but...

Meanwhile with (y/n)

He was sent on a mission when he was 15 to other planet of human where the invasion would be a lot more easier because of the experimentation of portals to other dimension so it would be a lot easier. And that planet was called earth. He ones more was a important part of the invasion he success fully infiltrate in a scientist facility called black Mesa and alter the portal were working on so they can open a portal in the xen were a nihilant was hiding with a lot of alien slaves so they can kill 2 birds of one shot. Later of that he scaped and waited. Days later the incident happened, and a lot of scientist and military casualties happen, but he did not count that there was 2 employees of Gman.....

DR. Freeman and colporal Adrian Shephard. The plan was successful but difficult 'cause of this 2 employees, but he was relieved that the mission was successful the only thing he had to wait was the strongest portal storm so the combine could arrive on earth and stared a invasion.

When the invasion stared he was in the frontlines fighting has the first elite overwatch transhuman combine and later their commander. The battle was rough for the humans on earth and they were losing the war to fast something that they do not think of but (y/n) was relieved because neither Freeman or Shephard was there to stop them and the invasion was successful and the war ended in 7 hours with a victory of the combine and the universal union. The war was called...

The seven hours war

When the war ended (y/n) was required to go back to the overworld to stared planing the invasion of remnant and the administration of the planet Earth but the advisor had the great idea of put in administration the human that called the Lost of the war. A scientist chief and director of the black Mesa facility. DR. Wallace breen. (Y/n) did not argue about the disicion of the administrator of earth but he was doubting the new administrator. (Y/n) keep rising in the ranks of the combine and he successfuly get the rank of overlord of the human race his existence was hide for the humans on earth even the administrator. But 4 years later what we would called 20 years later on earth a rebellion stared and the administrator of earth was doing nothing (y/n) was angry at first but passed away pretty fast untilil the rebellion was growing the (y/n) frustrated because the planet he fought and won was going back and the administrator was doing nothing. (Y/n) went to the advisors and stared discussion about the current state of the earth  and he was requesting to be send to earth to end the rebellion but it was denied. So he could only watch how the planet HE conquer was rebelling against their benefactors. Time past and (y/n) was full of anger and frustration because the rebellion of earth destroyed the citadel of earth and they made the combine retreat successfuly. And (y/n) keep requesting to go to earth and end the rebellion but it was denied several time with the excuse of "the planet has being lost without the citadel we cannot transport more troops to earth the only chance we have are the advisor on earth to ended the rebellion". (Y/n) was mad but he had to accept the fact that he cannot go there because of the citadel was destroyed along the portal. So he had to accept defeat and waited for the invasion of remnant.

Meanwhile on remnant

Between those years (y/n) was on overworld and earth everything was calm but later the crime rate was going up and with the end of the pacific white fang and the Grimm was difficult for remnant.

The Xiao long/Rose family was the same Qrow had to go to mission out side the kingdom along summer and tai was worried to loose family again but he move the thought out of his mind and keep forward. Yang was entering becon to be come a huntress and try to find her mother. And to stop the abusive family's out there, something that failed in the past.
And Ruby was on signal learning how to fight the Grimm and stop the criminals determined to do it for her long dead brother to honor him on death. Until certain event occurred one night.

When Ruby was on a shop of dust. It was almost midnight so she hurry up to do her things and she enter the shop named "Dust 'til dawn" and she do her personal things. But when she was doing her own business out side the shop was some ginger hair man. That man was the notorious criminal Roman torchwick.

Roman: you know how hard is to find a dust shop open this time of the night?

And with some thugs he got inside, and the shopkeeper was going to greet him but he look more carefully and notice that the thugs had weapons so he raised his hands and said.

S.keeper: please take all my lien and leave

Roman: shh shh shh shh shh don't worry we are not going to take all your lien*He the face the thugs* grab the dust. Later without a second thought the thugs were putting some cilinder tubes on the dust to extract the dust. But one notice a little girl with a red and black cloak and a hood with headphones. He got closer to the girl and said.

Thug 1: hey! Hands up!

The girl didn't hear so the thug got closer and pick the shoulder of the girl and when the girl face the thug, the girl revel that it was Ruby. So the thug signal her to take off her headphones.

Ruby: yes??

Thug: hand up where I can see them

Ruby: are you robing me?

Thug: yes!

Ruby: ok...

Outside where there was nothing out of know where the window of the shop brokes and all the thugs out side get a look to what happened to revel Ruby with a Gigantic scythe. Later Roman comes to see what going to look and then look at ruby.

Roman:ok...*points at ruby* get her!

(Time skip am to lazy to write the hole thing.)

Later on when Ruby and the mistirous huntress were attacking the bullhead with the strange woman with fire inside. They hear a thunder so they look where the thunder came from to see a weird stom with green lightnings but when they look again the bullhead they were taking off they escape.

Ruby: you are a huntress...

???: .......

Ruby: can I have you autograph!!

In a moment to another Ruby was on in a interrogation room

(Time skip again I'm sorry you probably know the hole thing)

When Ruby was gone. The huntress known as glynda spoke.

Glynda: ozpin, have you seen a storm like this? This storm is stronger than any that I have seen and has green lightnings... That not common.

Ozpin: yes, I know I haven't seen a storm like before. And I have to say that I don't like it.

Glynda: do you... Think it's biting of Salem?

Ozpin: I don't know. But I truly want to believe that is not. But it is strange how a storm can have green lightnings... It's not natural. But I'll asked ironwood's to made a research for us.

Glynda: ok...

Later they were gone to becon. Wondering and asking what is the green storm and how much will last. Unknown to them that they were being watch by the Strom... Observing Every movement remnant was doing. Until someone said something.

???: It's time to make the invasion...

To be continued.