chapter 8

Before the attack, on the citadel...

(Y/n) POV

I was discussing about the attack of atlas with my commander. C. Johnson. Was his human name, so I called him like that.

C. Johnson: my lord I recommend to attack with the air units first it would be a successful attack. And if we can drop down the whole capital, we can send the earth units.

(Y/n): it is a good idea. But how we are going to drop the whole capital the proton missiles are not ready to be deployed, and we cannot carpet bomb the whole capital.

C. Johnson: hmm... Then how about we sent the manhack like a distraction first. Then the air to ground attackers will be the ones destroying the generators and the forcefields.

Yes. It is a good idea, but how much it will take to the manhack to get to atlas. They will surely take a while to go. But if we sent a small force to distract them again with the scanners, then the manhacks and later the air to ground attackers. And it would surely be a great time to test the new armament.

(Y/n): commander. How about a distraction of the distraction. We send the scanner first and later the manhacks.

C. Johnson: hmm... I depends on how much they would be. If is a big force we will loose a lot of scanner like cannon foder. It would be a lot of resources lost. And a small group... I do not know.

(Y/n): I got another idea lest sent the manhacks with the air Force. They would be overwhelmed and the couldn't defend their self for the amount of units we got.

C. Johnson: it could work. I'll make sure to prepare the air Force. But the ground force. I don't know if we could sent the combine soldiers.

(Y/n): ... Let's make a test, commander. Let's send the conscripts we have of remnant of they prove them self has true combine soldiers they fire power will be upgraded.

C. Johnson: it's a good test, in my opinion. I'll call their force commander.

(Y/n): it would be appreciated. Tell him not to be late.

C. Johnson: it will be done my lord.

And with that he left. I take sit down on my desk. And I stared to think on how the intervention was going to go... I'm committing the same mistake as ironwood's? I'm overestimating my enemy? I should have get more information he could have a secret weapon. My though broke when the force commander of the conscripts for in my office.

(Y/n): force commander... It's time to show how loyal you're to the combine  empire. You will join the attack on the atlas capital. And take down the remaining soldiers of the atlas military.

???: It will be done my lord...

(Y/n): ... I hope so force commander... Of the wolf brigade....

???: You can trust my soldiers my lord. They will have the job done.

 They will have the job done