chapter 14

Some days later...

3rd person POV.

Ozpin was waiting outside of the school, in the helipads. He was waiting the civil protection investigators.

But his wait have finished. A combine 2 dropship could be seen from the affar, coming towards them. Ozpin prepare him self if something went wrong, he even called ironwoods to be by his side.

Ironwoods was nervous, he didn't know how the combine knew about Salem. But he was sure of something. If they found out about that, they could know everything of their war. And he wasn't prepare for a war like the seven hours war in earth. But the only thing he could do is wait.

When the dropships land, the doors of the containers open to reveal more than 10 civil protection metropolice with some weird emblem.

They had the normal weaponry of any CP, submachine guns, pistols and some manhacks, but they didn't know that they have some knew equipment.

Ironwoods notice some of them having tails. He thought that they were synths. That they could be easily dumbfound, now he knew it was going to be a lot harder.

Then the Cp's stared to walk towards them. One was infront so they imitiedly knew he was the leader.

Lt. Ackerman: greeting. I am lieutenant Jack Ackerman. From the civil protection union Branch.

Ironwoods: union branch? I haven't hear of some union troopers, what is the union?

Lt. Ackerman: the union and union troopers are specialize soldiers of all times of combat, they are most likely, loyal soldiers to our benefactors who swore to fight along side of the combine. But right now we are here for the posible knowledge of the location or other crucial information of the Grimm leader.

Ironwoods: why I haven't heard of the union? I demand to know.

Lt. Ackerman: do not order us. Administrator. We only follow orders from the general of the combine, or in this case, the Overlord of the combine.

Ironwood:*irritated* and what is the difference between the administrator and the general?

Lt. Ackerman: none. They are the same rank. But the administrator is obligated to not interfere with the military business of the combine. And minus a puppet of the combine.

Ironwoods: you lil-

Ozpin: ok that enough. *Facing the lt*
So let's get started.

Lt. Ackerman: sorry headmaster, but you and your fellows companions most go back to your business, so we order you to not interrupt us in our job.

Ozpin: o-of course. We are going back to out duties right away.

Lt. Ackerman: understood. We are just gonna wait for another dropship to drops us some equipment we need and we are going to start.

Ozpin: ok. Then, see you soon gentleman.

And they stared to walk away. But ozpin got a little closer to his assistant and said.

Ozpin: glynda, I need you to get a closer look on them. We cannot aloud to see the vault. We most keep Amber in secret.

Glynda: yes, don't worry I will not fail you.

Ozpin: ok... Good luck. You might need it...

Meanwhile with team RWBY...

Weiss: the vytal festival!! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!