Chapter 17

In the citadel...

Y/n was sitting in his office, looking at the recent reports of the white fang in vale. Looking through the request of heavy weaponry in vale. He at first didn't want to sent it, because he saw the civil protection incapable  of taking down the white fang. But in time, he saw how they could manage them self only with a pistol and a SMG. He was surprised how good they were working, so he sent some overwatch soldier, striders, gunships, choppers, etc. But his thought were broken by some knocks on the door.

Y/n: you can come in.

Then he saw the lieutenant of the Union he sent to investigate the beacon.

Y/n: lieutenant, how the mission go?

Lieutenant: it was a complete successful sir. We found a secret chamber inside of the elevator in the tower with a girl, looking seriously sick, but we couldn't do anything. She is in the infirmary of the citadel being treated.

Y/n: good, who were the ones who found this girl?

Lieutenant: ... 2 new recruits m'lord...

Y/n: good, go to your normal duties, and call me does recruits. I want to talk to them.

Lieutenant: ...u-understood m'lord.

And the lieutenant left the room in search of the ones who found the girl...

Lieutenant POV

Poor bastard, I hope the Overlord doesn't kill them for being stupid. Wait. Who the fuck did they got in the union?! How the shit they find a girl in a secret room?! Fucking bastards.

3rd person

The lieutenant got inside of a room. Full of union units. To elite overwatch union units, to the union CPs.

The he spotted the 2 officer s

Lieutenant: hey! You 2!

Caboose: eh wut? Did you call us sir?

Lieutenant: yes, I did. The Overlord wants to see you.

Griff: oh yes!! *Facing caboose* see? I told you we will get promotions!

Caboose: *ignoring Griff* so, for what the Overlord wants to see us?

Lieutenant: he wants to see you 2 for the case of the girl in the chamber.

Griff: oh, the rape girl.

Lieutenant: * irritated* yes that one. Now hurry up. The Overlord is waiting.

The the 2 officers got on the way to the office of the Overlord. The first thing they thought, or at least griff, was the promotion he so wish for. And caboose thought it was because he wanted to ask for information.

When they finally arrive at the front door. They opened it. And they got in imitiedly. They stood still and salute to the Overlord.

Both: my lord!

Y/n: *rasing hand* rest soldiers.

Caboose: what is your bedding my lord?

Y/n: directly to the point. Good. I called you here for the case of the girl that was trap in that chamber. Did you know or find any kind of information about the chamber?

Caboose: um- um no my lord. There wasn't any kind of information found about the chamber.

Griff: nether of the rape girl.

Caboose: *looking directly to the eyes of Griff*

Griff: i-i mean, we didn't find a clue my lord.