Chapter 5

Previously...

(Y/n): I'm you leader and supreme commander.

Everyone was full of fear and confusion. They didn't know what to do. But Ruby was crying and scared because the man of his dreams was conquering the hole planet and in that moment the last thought of everyone was....

The universe is bigger than they think of....

Now...

3rd person POV

News: the so called combine empire as take the kingdoms of Mistral and vacuo. and it's on there way to vale and atlas. The council of both kingdoms denied to be questionated and they declare that every agreement was successful and peaceful while the vale council is trying to get more information about the meetings between the combine and the kingdoms. But they declare to be "order" to no speak about the meeting. Meaning that the combine has full control over this 2 kingdoms. And the kingdom of atlas declare that if they cause any trouble they will be force to intervene. But at the moment there are just rumors. On other news the combine request citizens between 18 to 27 to join the new peacekeeper of the rule of the combine called "civil protection" and they are searching for faunus volunteers to be part of "research and investigation" projects. And the appearance of the infamous Dr. Merlot of the Merlot industries have appear and joined a new team of scientist working for the combine to investigate the Grimm and the dust more deeply. This was Lisa lavander of vale news.

The kingdom of vale was waiting any sign of the combine ambassador for the unexpected meeting the kingdoms were having. The council of vale was worried to loose their jobs and become citizens of this new rule power. But what they didn't know is that a lot a transport ships and gunships were coming towards becon were there was the unexpected meeting if the combine ambassadors.

Now the scene change to becon academy. And ozpin, glynda and ironwood's was there waiting for the ambassadors. Ironwood travel to vale to "assure" the safety of the kingdom but ozpin was worried of ironwood 'cuase he did not wanted to provocated the combine empire. Now they were hearing weird noiceses and they look on the sky to look the weird ship that they come.

 Now they were hearing weird noiceses and they look on the sky to look the weird ship that they come