chapter 18

Blake was walking around beacon, searching for the computers of the library to search some new about the white fang and their recent activities.

When we finally arrived at the library the first thing she did was to greet the person in charge and went to the computers to stared her research.

She then stared to write on to the browser the news for any white fang activity when suddenly the computer started to glitch out. She tried to fix the problem, but she couldn't and gave up. She then stood up from her chair and went out side to relax a bit. Just to calm her nerves.

When she went out,she close her eyes and took a deep breath. And when she opened her eyes she saw a girl. Looking directly to the sun, like it was nothing. She got closer to the girl to see if she reacts. She waved her hands on the girl's face, but she didn't even close her eyes. It was like she was on a trance or something.

Blake: umm... Hello?

She said. But the girl didn't answer. She was now worried about the girl because she wasn't moving. And so she tried to shake her, but it didn't work. She was like a rock.

Then she decided to face the direction of what the girl was seeing. But when she saw what it was, she was dumbfound.

It was the sun. But it was weird. It wasn't burning the eyes of both, not even annoying their eyes. It was like it wasn't there at all.

Then Blake gave up again. And she went back inside. But not before turning to see the girl once more. Only to not be there any more.

She imitiedly tried to see where she went. But she didn't see anything. Weird out about the events, she went inside and once more, confused on what happened.

Scene change

In the citadel of vale. Y/n was watching some footage of the battles going on menagerie. But it was interrupted by a combine soldier entering the room.

C.soldier: my lord.

Y/n: report.

C. Soldier: the test are going well she is going great.

Y/n: good. We could have a opportunity against our next foes. Continue the experiments. I want to know everything.

C. Soldier: understood my lord.

Then he left the room. But then y/n received a message from a commander of the Civil protection on Mistral. When y/n read the message, he was shocked for what he was reading and next it was a picture of a man. He decided to call the commanders of the wolf brigades of every kingdom to a reunion including the CP commander.

Sometime later. Everyone arrived at the meeting. Y/n step forward to talk to the guests.

Y/n: I have called you all here for some crucial that information that could destroy our whole empire. This information is completely classified, and only you will be the ones to know this because I'm going to give you the permission to start a investigation about the man that could destroy our empire. This man is too dangerous. And the it needs to be eliminated.

C. Max: what it is so vital my lord?

Y/n: this.

Then y/n showed a picture through a big console. And the commanders wre shocked to see the man that was before them...

 And the commanders wre shocked to see the man that was before them

C. Wolf brigade: is that who I think it is my lord?

Y/n: Adrian Shepard. An ex military that was part of the hazardous environment combat unit. Or most know as HECU. That participated in the black Mesa event. Then he disappeared like nothing. His were bouts were unknown for more than 20 years. And he suddenly appear in one of the forest of Mistral. Only you, the commanders of the elite will know this. No one else.

Then y/n faced the CP commander.

Y/n: and in the case of you. You will have to talk to me in private. Everyone, dismiss.

Then the commanders of the wolf brigades left the room. And y/n once more faced the CP.

Y/n: commander. Where did you got this information?

C. CP: I... I got it my self and 2 of my men. We were called-

Y/n: are those men here with you?

C. CP: y-yes my lord.

Y/n: call them.

Then minutes later the 2 soldiers came to the office.

CP: did you call us my lord?

Y/n: yes. What did you saw in the forest?

CP 2: we saw a man with the uniform of the earth us army and-

But the was cut off when y/n grabbed them by the trout and stared to choke the but of them. Then, the hands of y/n started to shine a blue light, and some lighting came out of his hands. The CPs were screaming in pain. While y/n was adding more pressure. Then the 2 CPs burned completely. The only thing left was ashes and cinder. Y/n faced the bow fearful commander and said.

Y/n: I will expect success on this mission commander. Because if you fail. *Turning the lighting of his hands on* you will be next... Dismiss.

Then the commander almost got out running out of the office while y/n faced the window of his office and stared to walk towards it. When he finally was there. He said.

Y/n: what are you planning gman...?

To be continued.

I'm sorry for the long wait. Is school is not helping me with free time. And a lot of projects are on my knees and I don't behave the time to write. It's kind of annoying. But like in 2 weeks. I think I'll have a lot of free time so I will try to dedicate some writing on to my stories, hope you all can understand this. If not. Well I can't do anything to change your mind. But if you do, thx a lot for your patience. Cya m8s!