chapter 19

We could see Blake walking down the streets of vale. Going with her team and friends along with team JNPR just talking and going around.

Yang: yo Blake have you found anything from the white fang?

Blake: no, I haven't the news haven't been updated lately. It's kind of weird.

Ruby: do you think the white fang could be behind this?

Blake: I don't know. It's just weird because, they don't have that kind of power to manipulate the news.

Weiss: maybe they have contacts, like, I don't know, dangerous people like Roman maybe.

Ruby: do you know any other group working for the white fang?

Nora: yeah! Like some crazy group with big and dangerous weapons to fight with!

Ren: we wouldn't have the chance against your fantasies, Nora.

Jaune: but imagine if there were working with someone like that. We would die of there was a group like that!

Blake: well, I don't know. I just know they always work alone. This is the first time they work with someone.

Pyrrha: well. I think you need to rest for a while, this is taking a little bit out of you.

Yang: yeah, you need to rest. Let's go back to the school

Then they stared to head back to the school. Everything was normal. And Blake was admiring her surroundings. Until...

She saw once more the girl fr before. But this time she was walking... But with out moving

Blake: what the... Hey guys can you see that-

When she faced where her friends were. She saw nothing, and now the streets were completely empty.

She then stared to hear static. Like of she was hearing a radio glitching out. Then she heard a voice...

???: Blake? Blake! You need to wake up. Nothing is real! You need to wake up!

Blake: *shocked* wha-

???: This might sound weird, but you need to trust me. You need to kill your self to wake up. It's the only way to wake up!

Blake: who-who are you?! Why are you telling me this?!

???: There's no time!! You need to hurry, the feed is cutting out. You need to kill your self-

Then it cut out and the static stoped. She stared to walk backwards with out looking and she bump with someone.

???: Blake are you ok?

She looked towards the voice, only to found her friends.

Yang: you stayed behind from the group, are you ok?

Blake: ... I think I need to rest for a while... Let's go.

Ruby: yeah, but are you sure you are ok?

Blake: ye- yeah. I just need to rest, that's all.

Then they stared to walk back to school. Blake notice now that the streets were full of people. Like it normally is.

Blake: what was that...? It... It feel real.

Timeskip

When they arrived, the JNPR got back to their dorm. And RWBY did the same. It was late so they just went to bed to rest. Including Blake. She closed her eyes and let the darkness take over.

Timeskip Blake's dream

She opened her eyes only to found her self in a dark void. She looked around for something but she didn't see anything.