Chapter 7

The next day on atlas...

3rd person POV

We can see ironwood walking toward a room to discuss the defense of the atlas capital, and secure victory to atlas.
When he got in, he see 4 specialist of atlas, one being winter schnee. Looking through some plans design and other stuff.

Winter: general we were discussing the defense of the capital, and we have discovered, that we have a great disadvantage. The electromagnetic fields that elevate the capital will fall if we do not fortify them. And the force shild can easily go down. We need time to repair them and fortify them or we are going to loose a lot of the civilians and the capital.

G.iroonwods: how long do you think it will take?

Winter: between 2 weeks sir.

G.ironwoords: we do not have time.
Is there a alternative way to repair them?

Winter: I'm afraid not general.

G.ironwoords: then we do not have a choice. Tell the engineers they repair the force find and the electromagnetic fields.

Winter: are you sure general? What if the enemy attacks?

G.ironwoords: we have to see if it happens. When your finished stared mobilize the troops and put them in defensive position.

Winter: yes, sir!

And with that the general leave and stared wonder. Did I do a mistake on going on war with the combine? I hope not. And he enters he barracks to do his business.

Meanwhile on the citadel....

(Y/n) is seem on a console looking for the new available troops coming to remnant through the portal, and the in coming citadel's. When (y/n) inform the advisors about the decision atlas made, they ordered him to show the might of the combine to that world, so they do not dare to defy their rule. And (y/n) gladly accept. His work was interrupted when one scientist, not any scientist. This scientist was Dr. Merlot of the Merlot industries dedicated to investigate the Grimm.

Dr.merlot: my lord I have excellent news about our research.

(Y/n) what are the news doctor?

Dr.merlot: the news are that we have discovered that the Grimm have a leader. They follow orders! And I have to thank you for the equipment to have me and my team they are useful, going back to the news we tested on put a synth ship on their brains to see if they can work for us. And the results were excellent. But we are designing a bomb were it could control the Grimm. But it would take a while making it.

(Y/n): understood. Have you discoverd how the electromagnetic fields work to elevate the capital of atlas?

Dr.merlot: yes my lord. We discovered that they are on the capital, and they are in a bad shape. It is poor fortify and the fields generators are week now.

(Y/n) grin at the news he heard. And think of the plan to take out the capital and atlas with it.

(Y/n): understood. Call me 6 of my officers and my commander.

Dr.merlot: yes my lord right away.

Then he got out and leave (y/n). (Y/n) waited for at least twenty minutes. And his officers and commander arrive

 And his officers and commander arrive