chapter 10

In the citadel... (Y/n) office.

(Y/n) POV

What this fool wants this time. I thought sitting in front of my desk waiting for my "visitors" to come.
And they were taking their time... And I do not appreciate the wait, and in moments where I'm treating a war prisoner, it's worse. But my commander officer of the combine transhuman. Howard Dickerson.

C. Howard: my lord the guest have arrive and they are quite a amount. Do you wish for any kind of protection?

(Y/n): if they are more than 5 then I wish for 2 combine elite synths and 4 combine elite soldiers.

C. Howard: it will be done my lord the guest will wait a few minutes while I get the guards.

And with that he left, and started to think on what business we might talk ozpin and I. Probably the reason why I attack atlas. Or maybe to get the prisoners. I hope something that wouldn't bother me. Or I'll just say to the cp's chief to do whatever he wants on vale. I finished thinking and I looked in front me, facing the door if my office, and when it opens. I saw my guard that I requested.

C. Elite: have you called us my lord?

(Y/n): yes, I have you'll have to protect me while the guests are here. We don't want them to do something stupid.

C. Elite: yes my lord.

And with that they got on position. And once again silence hit the room. That what I like of the transhuman overwatch. They do not talk. They obey. And that's something I approve.

Moments later the commander inform me About the incoming arrive of ozpin and who ever is coming with him.

Moment later the door open reveling, ozpin, his assistant, the xiao long/rose family, the team of ruby rose. and another team I don't know about.

Ozpin: Mr. Rose I have-

(Y/n): I do not have a last name, ozpin. Yo might as well call me Overlord, why you asked? It's because my name is in a language humans can't understand.

Summer: yes!! Your name is (y/n) rose!! You are my son, and you're our family.

(Y/n): I'm not your family or any other and (y/n) is long gone. There's no way on bring him back.

Tai: how can you say that!! What does monsters did to you?!

(Y/n): watch you tongue Mr Xiao long. Does monsters you refer of are our benefactors. And I do not tolerate the disrespect you are given them.

Yang: but (y/n)! You said you aren't out family. But you are!! We are your family!!

(Y/n): I said I am not (y/n). His death an probably erased from existence.

Ruby: NO! It's not true because you are right here!!

(Y/n): *sights* let me explain you something. My leaders. For you our benefactors. Create me for the invasion here on remnant. Thats why I do not have a family. I am a synthetic human. Nothing more. (Y/n), was a ignorant little coward who thought he was completely human. But he was wrong the moment he got in the portal, he was taken by out benefactors. And when he got MY memories, he stop exiting, and I was once more on control. And I remember my mare cause of existing. And that was conquering remnant.

Everyone was shocked to hear that the xiao long/rose family was crying and the rest was only shocked.

Ozpin: this has taken out of control. I came here to talk about the war against atlas. Why did you do it?

(Y/n): isn't obvious ozpin? I did it because atlas defy our rule over the world. And they suffer the consequences.

Jaune: but you take thousand of life there!! Why take so many lives?!