chapter 12

Before the intervention on menagerie...

3rf person POV

???: Hello dear child...

(Y/n): well, look who it is...

He face the unknown voice. Just to revel it was the Gman.

(Y/n): what do you want now, Gman.

Gman: *chuckling* it's not what I want. It is what you want to hear.

(Y/n): ...and what is what I want to hear?

The face of the Gman became a frown.

Gman: one of  my employees have scaped from my reality. And I do not know how. But I know who scaped.

(Y/n) was shocked by the new, because if the one who scape was Gordon Freeman. His plans will fall apart with out effort.

(Y/n): ...who was the one that scaped...?

Gman: Someone you know from black Mesa...

...Adrian Shepherd....

Present time

Ozpin POV

Did the citadels just said something? Judgment waiver? What is that?

Has fast as I could I got to my office and went to my desk. The screen come out and I called Mr. Rose. When he answered. He seems pretty frustrated by his voice.

(Y/n): what is that you want now ozpin. I do not have time for your stupid calls.

Ozpin: I have called you brave i... We all heard the citadel talk. And it said something about a judgement waiver and to capture a man named Adrian Shepherd.

(Y/n): that is not for your business. This is official business of the combine.

But just then I got request by the general to join the called and I accepted. And from what he said, I think he heard what the overlord said.

Ironwoods: but I do

And (y/n) just grunted.

(Y/n): *annoyed* ugh... General. We have a old criminal of the combine out there the mission is to capture this man.

Ozpin: I want to know why.

(Y/n): it's not your business head master. And general I will give you more information about the case... In private... And you are not allowed to say anything. Or you will pay greatly.

Ironwood: understood. I'll wait.

(Y/n): good. Overlord out.

And with that he's gone. And it really worry's me about what he is going to do.

Ironwoods: don't worry ozpin. I'll try to give you some information.

Ozpin: it will be appreciated.

And with that I ended up the called and just think about what will happen best.

Later on the citadel.

We can see now (y/n) going down on a elevator. And when the elevator stopped it showed a laboratory full of capture Grimm. And some of them with synth parts. But in the end of the laboratory, we can see a lot a stalkers and other humans working in experiments, but there was one in particular. And that was the Dr. Merlot.

(Y/n): Dr Merlot!

Dr. Merlot: ah! My lord. For what I own the pleasure of your presence.

(Y/n): you said that the Grimm have probably a leader.

Dr. Merlot: yes! Yes, my team and I have made an autopsy in the brain and read their thoughts, and not only that! We have put on a Grimm a video camera on their eyes to know where it go. And we find out on the last week that the Grimm got it self in the dragon shape island.

(Y/n): oh, you mentioned something about a high concentration of Grimm on that continent. Am i right?

Dr. Merlot: yes, my lord. If our hypotesis is correct, the leader or alpha of the Grimm could be there.

(Y/n): good. If you confirm your hypotesis, contact me imitiedly. Understood?

Dr. Merlot: of course my lord.

And he leave the laboratory. To go to the civil protection HQ base. For a meeting with the commander of the Cp's to talked about the situation of Adrian Shepard.

Few day later... On beacon academy...

In the school everything was normal. Except for one person. Juane arc. He is suffering bullying from another student called Cardin Winchester. He has done any kind of harassment. His friends try to help him but he just refused, with the excuse of "I'm alright", but anyone know that he is not fine.

Now they were traveling to a red forest called. The forever falls.

Glynda: yes indeed student, the forest of forever falls is beautiful, but we are not here to sighting. Professor peach has asked you to collect some red sap from the depths of the forest. But remember that this forest has the creature of Grimm so stay with your team at all times. I want you here by 4 o' clock. Have fun.

And with that everyone for in to a spot to collect the sap. Pyrrha notice Jaune, going with Cardin. She was sad, because of the way Jaune talk to her when he was on the roof with her.

Some time later Cardin decided it will be a good idea to trow the sap to Pyrrha for revenge. He said

Cardin: jaunny boy. What I want you to do, it's to trow the jar to Pyrrha.

Jaune: py- pyrrha...?

Cardin: yes Jaunny boy. That red head who believes knows everything. You know what to do. Or I'll tell the headmaster of your fake transcripts.

Jaune now was worried. For him it was a hard decision. It was his friends or his stay on the school. He didn't want to loose his friends. But neither be a failure. But he chose. He traw the jar to Cardin.

Cardin: oh Jaunny boy. You have done it now.

And Cardin got closer to beat him up.
When Cardin was beating up jaune. A Ursa appear, and walk towards the two. But Jaune step up and try to defend cardin, even if just a minute ago, Cardin beat him Minute ago.

While all this happened some people were watching from the shadows. This people were Ruby, weiss and pyrrha. Ruby wanted to help but pyrrha told her to wait, so she did trusting her. But when Jaune was going to fail blocking an attack. Then suddenly a black aura surrounded the shield and it correct the position of the shield. And Jaune blocked the attack, then he slashed the Ursa with a powerful blow. Killing bit in the act. And Ruby said.

Ruby: do we have to tell to miss goodwitch of what happened?

Pyrrha: we could. Or we could keep it our little secret.

And she stared to walk away to of the scene.

While Jaune was there he turn to the direction of Cardin and stared to walk towards him. And Cardin was kinda happy. But that soon fade away because of Jaune.

Jaune: don't you ever. Mess with my friends.

Cardin noded shamefully. And Jaune stared to walk away.

To be continued.

Sorry if I don't upload so often. I just don't have time. Because of school. But I'll try to upload every 2 or 3 days. And they could be a lot not larger. So I hope you can forgive me with that. Cya m8s.