chapter 4

In the next morning

3rd person pov

In the next morning Ruby and yang prepare them self for the small travel to becon so they took their stuff and said their good byes to his father and leave to go to becon.

Later they went to a bullhead that went to beacon. Now they were on the bullhead talking looking outside to see the hole kingdom of vale and there house.

Yang: Omg! I can't below be my baby sister is coming tomorrow beacon with me!

Ruby: yang! I'm not an baby. And please stop doing that I don't the people to think that I'm special.

Yang: but you are special! You are going to be the bee's knees!

Ruby: but I don't want to be the bee's knees! I want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Ruby POV

We were talking and yang was just talking about how I got to becon but suddenly a news report pop out.

News report: the robbery was lead by the notorious criminal Roman torchwick who continues to evade authority. If you have any information about his where bouts, pleas contact the vale police department. Back to you Lisa.

Lisa: thank you zero. the lately new strange Strom has been increasing greatly around the 4 kingdom, scientist have been trying to discover what cause this storm or if it is dangerous but for now, they haven't discoverd any thing about this storm. In other news. this Saturday civil protests right turn dark when members of the white fang  disrupted the ceremony. The ones peaceful organization has now disrupted- wait we got incoming news. A great amount of people have been disappearing around the 4 kingdoms and the possibility of cause are the storms so it's recommended to stay in house when one of the storms are on sight-

The new was cut off by a hologram if the woman with riding crop of yestrday.

???: Hello, and welcome to becon

Yang: who is that

Glynda: my name is glynda goodwitch

Yang: oh....

Glynda: you are amongs privileged to be selected to be ing this prestiges academy. This world is living great time of peace, and you as a future huntmens and huntresses it is you duty to prevail this peace.

But it the program was cut off by one thunder of the weird green storm. And I got scared by the thunder so I just hugged yang.

Yang: wow. That was one hell to f a "YANG"

She just said... I can't believe that even in situations like this she would say one of her bade joke.

Ruby: ...really yang?

Yang: yeah, sorry sis

But we later saw that the Strom was like gathering on mountain glenn.

Yang: oh, look Ruby the storm if finally going away

Ruby: I don't think so, look at mountain glenn, it's like concentrating there.

Yang: meh, I don't think so your just paranoic.

Hmmm... I don't think so I can clearly see that it is gathering on mountain glenn... but why... Huh... Weird...

Time skip later of the presentation. Ballroom.

So we just went to sleep went the presentation ended and all that boring stuff but I was thinking on how to friend weiss. Hmmm how I can be friend her... But my thought were broke by. One. No other thunder from the storm. There are kinda of annoying now.