chapter 11

A few weeks later...

3rd person POV

This time had been difficult for some people of remnant.

The crimes are getting low thanks to the new branch of the civil protection on vale, called the wolf brigade. One of the most affected was the white fang. Their Rob's of weapons and dust is degreasing greatly. Roman who has been working with the white fang, thanks to a women hungry for power, her name was cinder fall. And her 3 lackeys, emerald sustrai and Mercury black. And this last two work for a very powerful women...

But how powerful can be with the combine...

While this 4 criminals were having problems, the white fang. The one they are working for cinder, are having a lot of problems thanks to civil protection and the overwatch soldiers. But the one getting more and more frustrated, was Adam Taurus. The leader of the white fang of the vale branch. The white fang are lacking on weaponry, and dust for their weapons. And they are getting push back by the overwatch elite soldiers, and the synths soldiers, or how the white fang soldiers referred to them, demons.

On atlas thank to the technology of the combine the capital was rebuild a lot faster than expected and the people of atlas was more than suppressed, they were abuse by the civil protection in charge of the atlas branch. And the people were unhappy. Most of the atlesian citizens were force to do hard works like, work on mines of the new controlled Schnee dust company, Or on factories of the combine. And most of the time they just get enough rations for their families. Ironwood in the other hand later of being the official administrator of atlas, he was despised by the atlesians, because they think, he is the one doing their life a living hell. Every time some one trust to do something the combine stop them from doing it, and they are losing faith, of escaping.

While all of this is happening most of the kingdoms doesn't do anything, of fear to defy the combine and do the same to them. The new administrator of the kingdom of Mistral, and vacuo are the ambassadors Jack and his wife Coraline. In the other hand, on vale the thing we're "calm" everything was nice for the citizens, at the moment they have their normal life and the protection giving by the civil protection was successful, obviously with some casualties but they were 2/10 casualties. While the civil protection was in charge of inside the city. The combine overwatch with some synths were watching over the the borders with the help of the turrets, scanners, mines, and the striders and hunters. The defense was more than insured.

Meanwhile, ozpin is doubting about the protection of the combine. If he was right they were only using them to do something but ozpin can figure things out, and its really worried of the worse can happen.

The Xiao long/rose family were back on their normal life. Tai got back to patch, summer and qrow were still working for ozpin, summer with a was mood because of what happened on (y/n) office, and qrow was the same because they just loose their time. Ruby and yang were with their normal studies, with the same mood of summer but they were getting over it and their team and team JNPR are helping them to forget it faster and it was working, on the other hand weiss was depressed but didn't show it. Her home was now a literally a slave kingdom with the disappearence of his father and his brother. But she was relieved of knowing the her sister it's fine and working with the general.

(Y/n) was one of the most calm one knowing his plans are working. But something was on his head, that was the mentioned of a leader of the Grimm, according to the theories of doctor Merlot it has to be a queen somewhere in remnant, or a alpha beats leading them. But that wasn't the only thing bothering him. There still was the leader of the white fang, he wanted to made them stop, and showing them something to fear. And probably use them like laboratory  rats for the experiment Dr Merlot is taking. He wanted to get rid of the white fang once and for all. So he asked to the officers to ask to all new faunas conscripts to where is located the most concentration of faunas on all remnant. Later his officers reported that there's a island far away from the kingdoms where they are only faunas. And they say they are representative of the white fang there. And (y/n) took the chance to get a new place to rule. So he called the commander Howard to his office.