Chapter 3

The next day

3rd person POV

When Ruby return last night she was yelling of emotion. And when she tell tai about being ask and accepted on becon he was proud and his depression was decreasing greatly, so it help for him to know that his two daughters were going to becon at the same time, but a little sad that he was going to be alone for awhile, but he brushed off those thoughts and stared to congratulate Ruby for her achievement. And when yang heard the news she was hugging Ruby to the point were Ruby couldn't breath and apologize later. But when they went to sleep the storm was getting stronger and stronger to the point were if you were on a room alone. The room would be completely illuminated with green light. On the case of ruby. It wasn't helping, because she was having a nightmare.

Inside the nightmare

Ruby POV

I was again in this strange place with a lot of metal pods. And it was giving me chills, and my breathing was fast and cold. And with no other choice I started to walk without knowing where to go. So I just keep walking. until I came a cross of a weird room

(Best image of the room of stalkers I could find)

They were full of a lot of weird humanoid looking creatures with some face plate on their faces. It was scary 'cause they look a lot human to me.

Later of staring at the wall full of those creatures the room tutn red, and the creature started scream at me

Later of staring at the wall full of those creatures the room tutn red, and the creature started scream at me. scaring me even more, so I ran outside of the room but I ended in a empty void. I look again to see the room full of creature to not be there any more. but I heard a sob so I turn to face where the sob came from to notice my big bother, (y/n), with a ripped shirt full of blood and bruises.

(Y/n): why Ruby. Why you made me transform into this?

He said while sobbing. but for some weird reason I couldn't move, nether talk to him but he spoke again.

(Y/n): WHY YOU MADE ME BECOME A MONSTER?! WHY!!!

But behind him the weird looking storm that happened when I was trying to capture Roman was behind him... But I notice some weird blue like eyes or visor on the fog that was coming from the storm but when a lightning came and struck the floor it iluminate the fog just to came into view some weird looking soldiers and the strange man with the one eyed helmet...